A Little Secret

~Time skip: 2 weeks~

Minchan looked at Chris who hummed while using his phone. He's never done that before. He peeked over and saw him looking at a post on Instagram. Chris has swiped down and revealed a filter selfie of Dongheon.

"Someone caught the love bug." Minchan said a loud.

Chris didn't even bat an eyelash. Minchan continued to watch him as he liked things on his insta while humming. He was still strangely happy.

"Did someone ask you out?" asked Minchan.

That caused Chris to freeze. Bullseye.

"Who was it? What's her or his name?" Minchan pressed.

"San." he said flatly.

"And your response?" Minchan continued.

"Sure." he said.

Minchan threw his book in a flurry of emotions. Chris looked at Minchan who looked ready to snap a person's neck. What did he do wrong?

"So you're dating San?" asked Minchan slowly.

"Yeah...?" he answered just as slow.

Minchan left the living room and the apartment altogether. All that hard work he and Jeongin did the other day went down the drain. He called Jeongin and hurriedly told him everything while heading over to their usual place.

"Heon hasn't really changed... though I'm worried because he can keep secrets well." said Jeongin as he hurried out of the building.

They eventually hung up and hurried to their meeting place.

소디악

Dongheon sneezed then looked around. Was he catching a cold? He shrugged it off then wondered why he couldn't get in touch with Jeongin.

"Heon!" someone called out.

He looked and immediately smiled. He walked over to her and they happily chatted as they made their way to the dining hall.

"Is Jeongin not joining us?" she asked.

"I guess not." replied Dongheon as he looked at his unread message.

소디악

"So, what did he say?" Minchan asked.

"He wants me to meet someone..." Jeongin said flatly.

"Keep me posted. We can't let them drift apart." said Minchan. "I'll head back home and try working some magic on Chris."

They both high fived each other then hurried on their way. They both turned around and briefly shared a kiss goodbye before hurrying off again.

소디악

Dongheon watched as Jeongin approached them with crossed arms.

"Who's this bitch?" Jeongin spat.

"Excuse me!?" she said then noticed Dongheon kept her seated.

"Jeong, apologize. You're going to be seeing her a lot more." said Dongheon.

"Why? Are you two dating?" asked Jeongin.

"Yes. We sealed the deal over lunch. Now apologize to her." he said clearly ticked off.

"I won't even apologize when earthworms are feeding on me." Jeongin said angrily before storming off.

He turned around the pointed at his girlfriend.