"A Pidgeotto that is slightly bigger than its kind. Interesting. And..." Oak's eyes widened slightly. "Oh, your Archen evolved into an Archeops! I must say, I didn't expect Archen to evolve that quick." Ash smiled fondly at the memory. Archeops sure save his life, literally.

"And a recorded one which is..."

Oak's eyes widened, his mouth hanging down all the way down the ground, eyes nearly bulging out of his sockets who Delia decides to take a look, and her reaction was that of shock, disbelief, surprise, and amazement.

"... A-Ash, please tell me, did I just saw a Ho-Oh recorded on your Pokédex?"

Ash nodded and places a finger over his lips. "Don't tell anyone, 'kay?" Ash then took out the Rainbow Feather out of his other pocket, nearly making both Oak and Delia screamed in pure shock.

"T-That's the Rainbow Feather..." Delia gaped at the shining feather in Ash's hand.

"Still, I wonder why Ho-Oh give one of its feathers to me." Ash said, looking at the Rainbow Feather before placing it inside in one of his jacket's pockets.

"My boy, do you have any idea how long has it been since anyone saw a Ho-Oh, the normal nor the Guardian?" Ash nodded. It's been quite a long, long time since anyone saw a Ho-Oh before, as in Johto, where the Guardian Ho-Oh perched at the top of the Bell Tower until the Brass Tower was destroyed by some selfish humans who want Ho-Oh's power. It is said that Ho-Oh ia actually searching for his Guardian Trainer with a pure heart.

"If you're saying I'm Ho-Oh's Guardian Trainer, then that's ridiculous, Professor. If it is, why didn't Ho-Oh communicate or look at me? I guess it happens to be passing by and drop his feather on accident." Ash said casually with a smile. He, as a Guardian Trainer? Sure, it may be one of his dreams but he found it pretty embarrassing.

"You are sometime stubborn and straightforward, Ash." Oak sighed, as Ash just smiled but behind that smile was a frown. His personality changed a lot due to Marie Antoinette Syndrome that causes his hair to go white, forever, as it seems because he had this for quite a long time now. The death Red Ketchum hits him too hard. As such, Ash took one of his father's habit, founding it pretty cool.

Cracking his fingers, by putting his thumb on the middle of his index finger, pushing it down that makes a loud cracking noise. (Yes, it's from Tokyo Ghoul's Kaneki. As such, Ash is kinda like Kaneki except, meh. Just roll with it! I'm a fan of Tokyo Ghoul and I usually does this all the time to show I am strong!) This gesture symbolize as "I'm strong." Struggling to overcome his past and fears, he took his father's habit of cracking his fingers by showing he is strong. Strength and dominance in situations.

Hurts but worth it, he only does this in battles that he found is tough and hard. Everyone, not even his mother, knows of this gesture, as his father (who isn't Kaneki) made this gesture by himself.

"Anyway, say hi to Gary for me. Feel bad for him now that, well..." Then they heard the door's ringing from Oak's Lab.

"Ah, that's my pizza. It was very nice talking to you, Ash. And good luck with your journey!"

"Bye and stay safe, honey! And also, change your underwear!"

"MOTHER!"

The call ended as Ash wears a blush over his cheeks, snarling at the blanks video while cursing underneath his breath.

"Damn it..."

"Ash Ketchum?" The white-haired boy turn around, seeing Nurse Joy standing back on her counter, holding a Pokéball tray that holds his Pokéballs. "Your Pokémon are fully recovered. None of them sustained heavy injures. Though your Archeops needs rest." Nurse Joy said as Ash went over and picks his Pokémon back.