Chapter 6: Switching Perspectives (Literally)

Start from the beginning

..Okay, I need to cut the sadness. I'm going to be completely honest with myself. ..I don't know Alexander that well. WOW, it feels so good to get that out! But! I still don't support someone as fake as Ava being with someone as real as him. I can't have him worry about me either. Plus, Ava has no right to ruin my mood for the entire year. I need to be HAPPY. Today's going to be a happy, beautiful, freaking day. Even though I was betrayed. I'M GOING TO HAVE A HAPPY DAY.

I stand up from my seat. "HAPPY DAAAAYYY!"

I glance around at everyone now looking at me. "THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT! POSITIVE EMOTIONS! NOTHING'S BRINGING ME DOWN!" I sound like Alexander. Woah. Speaking of, I sit back down with a smile on my face, before pulling out my phone to text him.

———————————————————————————

You: I'm good ^_^

...

Alexander❤️: Finally

...

Alexander❤️: Wait you sure ?

You: Yesssss you saw me yell it out 2 the whole class sooooooo

Alexander❤️: True, true

Alexander❤️: K den :)

————————————————————————

I look back at Alexander, and he's smiling at me. I smile back at him, giving him a thumbs up, before moving closer to him to talk about how the Area 51 Raid was a flop.

🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟

Eliza's P.O.V

At lunch, I sit with my group once again. ..Plus Ava. Who's dating Alexander. Oh yeah, forgot about that. She comes to our table. I can feel the tension when she comes over and sits next to Alexander. Angelica and Peggy glance her way. And they look at her, and I look at them. Then she looks at me, and I look away. And she looks at them, and I look at them. And she says "I'm sorry, what did you want again?" I say, "Ketchup."

........

Jk, that never happened but if you get the reference, YAY.

LET'S DO IT FOR REAL YA'LL.

At lunch, I sit with my group once again. ..Plus Ava. Who's dating Alexander. Oh yeah, forgot about that. She comes to our table. I can feel the tension when she comes over and sits next to Alexander. Angelica and Peggy glance her way. I quickly pull out my phone to text the group chat with us in it.

———————————————————————————

You: Guys!!! NO DRAMA WITH AVA! Please?? Like..don't glare at her or anything like that. We do not need this right now.

Angelica👭: I'll try not to give her the side eye.

You: Angie !!

Angelica👭: Jk, little sis. I got u.

You: 😁

You: Peggy?

Paisley: Yuppy doodle doo 👍🏽

You: Yayy no drama

Angelica👭: You know what?

Angelica👭 changed the group name to "Drama Free Club"