Chapter Three

Start bij het begin

"Why does he have to be here." I groan.

"Who was that?" Danny asks.

"Tristen." I say.

"Oh." Danny says, understanding.

"Yeah." I say.

"Anyway," Danny says to change the subject. "I like your dress." He says. I look at my dress, I smooth the skirt part.

"Thanks." I say. "I never really wore this because I didn't like how it looked on me." I say.

"I think you look gorgeous." Danny says, he looking at me. While I'm blushing. I look at him. He looks at my lips, then at my eyes as if trying to resist looking a my lips.

I focus on him. His eyes, his hair, his lips, his nose. His green eyes stare at mine. He gets closer to my face, I go towards his.

"What are you doing." A voice says. I clutch my heart. I look back.

"You freaking scared me. What are you doing here?" I ask, Danny's cheeks are red.

"I was invited?" Tris says. I didn't even hear the door open. "Who's he?" Tris asks.
Danny stands up, he's about the same height as Tris. They both tower over me though.
It's not fair.

Danny extends his hand out to Tris. Tris hesitantly takes it, they each give a strong shake, showing their strengths.
"I'm Danny." He says.

"Tristen." Tris says.
Danny scratches the back of his neck nervously. I stand up gracefully and smooth the skirt of the dress.

"Let's go inside," I suggest. "I'm getting a little cold." I say. We go inside, then some people stop me.

"Christina! Wow, you look beautiful. What a young lady you've become." My Aunt Amanda says, she's not really my aunt but my mom and dad knew her for a long time. I hug her.
She then notices the two boys.
"Oh, hello." She says.

"Hi." Both the boys say. Danny extends his hand. Aunt Manda takes his hand and they shake each others hands.

"I'm Danny." He says.

"It's nice to meet you Danny." Aunt Manda says, then it's Tristen's turn to extend his hand.
Aunt Manda takes his as well.

"I'm Tristen." He says.

"Oh! Tristen!" She says excitedly. Tris widens his eyes and grins, shocked of her reaction. "I remember you when you were little, aww." She says. "You're still friends?" She asks, looking at me. I look at Tris.

"Yeah." I say. I see Tris look, relieved. I guess he didn't want to make a bad impression on a family member.
It's kinda cute.

"Wait, is Uncle Alex here?" I ask looking around for him.

"I think so." She says, smiling.

"Sorry." I say to the boys.

"Don't worry." Danny says.

I smile. He's so nice.

I see Uncle Alex. Then he sees me. He puts down his drink. I go quickly over to him. I reach him and hug him, he hugs me back.

"Hey beautiful." He says, smiling at me. The boys follow after.

"Hello." Tristen says smiling at Uncle Alex.

"Hey, Tristen." Uncle Alex says, slapping Tristen's hand and shaking it. "And, who's he?" Uncle Alex asks.

"This is Danny." I say. Danny puts his hand out to Uncle Alex.

"Boyfriend?" Uncle Alex asks. I blush, then look down at my feet.

"Um, no." I say shyly, grabbing my right arm with my left hand. I look up a little. They release grips.