CHAPTER 17: TOO CLOSE!

Y/N'S POV

"Nightmare, who is that?" I asked, standing at the end of the hall. "Oh Nighty~ I didn't know you had a girl here~" The new skeleton spoke in a flirty tone. "Don't EVER call me that and you wont be seeing much more of Y/N than this" Nightmare responded as they both looked towards me causing me to blush a bit. "Oh, so the pretty girl does have a name~" the skeleton smiled, winking at me. "Lust that's enough" Nightmare added before he flung him into a nearby wall and walked over to the other guys. 'Lust? But that means t- Oh my god...' I thought as I walked towards him. "Y/N, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Black called out as I flipped him off and went towards Lust. "Hi there, I'm Y/N." I said reaching a hand out to help him up. He accepted as stood up. "I'm Lust, but you can call me the man of your dreams." Lust responded. I looked at him with a confused look before answering again, "Uhh, sure..." an awkward since was introduced for several seconds. "But anyway gorgeous, are you a cat? 'Cause I'm Feline a connection between us." He said, breaking the silence. I slightly giggled in response as he pressed me up against the wall "Kitty, you must be the back of my paw, 'cause I wanna lick you constantly~" He flirted again. "Huh?!" I responded, my face exploded in blush. 'D-D-Did he just!? Why?! Who does this guy think he is!?' These thoughts ran through my head, as I was speechless from his constant cat pick up lines. I stared into his eyes; his eyelights were large purple hearts, filled with lust as his right eye was flaming with a purple glow. he hungrily licked his lips, slowly inching closer towards my face, getting ready to what I thought was a kiss. "Alright ya freak, that's enough chit chat." Nightmare exclaimed before walking away with Lust in his tentacles. "Aww come on Nighty~ I just wanted to play with the pussy cat~" Lust added. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" his voice echoed down the halls as they both disappeared into the long corridors of the castle.

LATER

"S-S-So where's Lust at the m-moment?" Killer stuttered, putting his fluffy hood over his head covering his slight hint of blush. "He's in one of the cells downstairs" Nightmare replied, "What's with the stuttering? I mean we all hate Lust but you seemed spooked." Red asked. "We just haven't had good encounters, lets just leave it at that..." He ended, I slightly giggled at his response. "As weird as he might act, I think he's actually a good person inside" I commented, Horror, Black, Red and Dust snickered at my sentence. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" I yelled as I poured the scolding hot water into my cup with a tea bag hanging off the edge. "So what you're saying is that you don't care about how he acts?" Cross asked. "No, I do care if he's about to fucking kiss me! I just don't think its right that you guys judge him just by where he's from..." I explained, pouring the milk into my tea and walking over to the couch, taking a seat in between Nightmare and Killer. "Are you taking his side?" Horror asked. "Look, if you keep asking me questions then you obviously aren't listening to me." Everything went silent. "Nightmare? You said he was in the cells right?" I asked as Nightmare nodded in response as I stood up. "Then I'm going to check up on Error and then Lust, ill be back later." I added before walking away.

I walked up to Error's bedroom door and quietly knocked on the door. "Come in" Error responded, his voice sounded weak, despite the usual glitches. "Hey Error, you feeling any better?" I asked slightly blushing as I sat in a nearby chair. "'M fine, so what happened this time?" Error asked, "This time?" I replied confused. "Every time I'm sick the magic around me becomes glitched for me and everyone in a certain range" He explained, "Oh that would make sense..." I mumbled under my breath. "Huh?" Error replied, understanding my mumbles. "The portals are glitching up and now lust is here and can't get back, I still don't know who he is really but he's in the cells, I'm going to check up on him now actually." I explained. "J-Just be careful, that guy shouldn't be someone you talk to..." Error stuttered, "Thanks for your concern but I have to go now." I said as I stood up from the chair from his desk. "A-Actually, can you stay for a bit?" Error asked weakly as he grabbed my by my wrist to stop me. When I turned around he flinched and removed his hold from me. "O-Okay, but only for a little." I replied, sitting on the end of his bed. Seeing how tired he was caused me to yawn and lie down next to him. I was so tired that I fell asleep instantly, not noticing his reaction before shutting my eyes and allowing the darkness to consume my sleeping figure.

ERROR'S POV

I looked over towards the wall, as Y/N sat at the end of my bed, suddenly, without notice, she lied down next to me. My face exploded into golden blush by her sudden decision. I slowly looked over my shoulder and saw Y/N, peacefully asleep facing to me. Debating on what I should do next was all I could think about. Y/N, still fast asleep, was quietly snoring in a cute way as she caught hold to my jumper. 'Oh god, she's holding me, WHAT DO I DO!?' I thought as she slowly begun hugging me in her sleep. I started to glitch up more as 50 ERROR signs started popping up, but I didn't crash? Instead, I hugged her back instead as I also feel asleep.