Part 4

" Akdu , sara hua nimbu , makkhi , idiot , stupid kahi ka ( Jerk , idiot , stupid ) ...Kya samajhta hai apne aap ko ? ( what does he think of himself ? ) . Madhu he is not right for you ...mann toh karta hai usko Feel like.. ) ."

   " kimma banado , ulta latka ke khara kar doon ( make Kimma, hang him upside down ) " Trishna completed her friend's as both  fuming with anger seeing RK's attitude toward Madhu  after losing game . Both are not that fan of RK, of course because  the way he treats her or say ignore her feelings . But today's incident is different matter. They didn't expect RK's out burst on Madhu  like that . If both have power they would have vanished him from earth . So in their mind they planning imaginary death of him ...

      " sahi mein yaar ( so true )  he is so selfish, ussse apne elaba aur koyi nehi dikhta( he doesn't see anyone other than him ) ... you better forget that sore thump ..." Trishna was going on and on just then Jaya stepped in with Madhu's favourite juice and she stopped her cursing .

    " aaare don't stop , keep going " she handed both their glasses and sat beside Madhu  . " what he had done na he deserves it , you guys don't need to stop just because I'm his mother . How could he make my sweet pie cry ? .."

   Jaya hugged Madhu  trying make her feel good . She not liking her sitting sadly that too because of her idiot son . " let him come today ..I will "

     " no aunty please don't say anything to him . I'm not sad because of him sachi.."

               Madhu didn't like how Jaya became so offended on her own son . No matter what , she can't see mother scolding own son for an outsider , who is worth of nothing . ' nothing ' this is what RK said to her , may be this is what she means to him too .

        Till now she avoided all bullying,  all taunting... never said or cared but today seeing RK so angry on her,  she felt like RK too believe what others think of her ...may be that's why he didn't say anything to them .  Also it was her foolishness to challenge Riya like that , because of her those happened , she is at fault not Rishab's . Her eyes about to wet up  remembering others taunting but she controlled as didn't want Jaya to feel more bad . This woman like a mother figure which she never had . She doesn't want to make her more sad .

   Jaya saw how innocently Madhu  still defending her son , it made her sad  " Madhu  no aaj mein Rishu ko nehi chorngi... ( Geet I'm not leaving Maan today ) "

    " no Aunty please  "

   " Mom Mom " before Madhu  says more Rishab's angry voice stopped her . Both Trishna and Titli made a face but didn't say anything ... after few second RK came with a frustrated look on his face ..

     " Mom what is this ? "

   RK deliberately ignored three girls and went to his mother " see my blue  Tshirt it's turned all pink now...How could you ? "

  " yeh T shirt meine kharab ki hai Aunty ne nehi ( I ruined it not Aunty) " Madhu said quietly hanging head seeing RK gonna said something to his mother that too because of her fault . His face hardened, he was angry before but now as if he gonna burst...

" I knew it .. who can do such thing other than you Ms troublemaker.. tumhe bas logo ko pareshan karna aata hai aur kuch nehi ( you only know how to trouble people ) right "

  " Rishu dekho( Maan see )  ..."

                 " Mom please don't interfere ..." he stopped Jaya before she could lie or defend Madhu  .. he had enough now.

  " woh woh mein( actually I.. ) "

      " woh what ? " he is already getting late for his next schedule,  now his favourite shirt ruined , his day getting worse which making his mood more sore  ..

     " I mistakenly washed it with my red duppata "

                " what ? How could you be so stupid Madhu  ? Even Yash is more sensible than you .. you can't do one thing properly you are so dumb ... "

            " Rishab stop it "

    " I'm sorry " Madhu  said slowly

              " yes sorry you can only say sorry that's it . Sorry won't solve what you did to my shirt . Sorry won't erase the things I had to hear because of you .. "

she looked at him as tears made it's way down her checks ...

                   " and this you can just cry like ... " he looked away..

                  " Rishab bas bohot hua( Maan enough now )  ... you crossing limit "

                " I'm crossing limit ? Mom stop supporting her in everything .You only spoiling her more .She making things hard for me and you still siding her ! Give me a break ..i can't tolerate her more stupidity,  why can't she just vanish ? " saying last word looking directly at her he went out leaving her in miserable condition .

                Madhu  not so naive that she won't understand what he meant . Finally he told her to go . For whole high school life she is behind him in hope that someday he will notice her , will love her back, even few times she thought he loves her too . But this year was her eye opener . She was only making his life hard which she never wanted . Seeing his frustration, anger she  got her answer. She finally understood she has no place in his life ...She only making his life miserable....

          She run to her room and shut herself inside ' is my love that intolerable? ' she thought sadly ... finally her patience broke and she let her tears fall uncontrollably... She looked around her room , her favourite place but suddenly his home started suffocating her . First time when she came here she thought its best day of her life , now she not sure ... she doesn't think fate did good to her . It would be better if she never came here . He won't be in worse condition like he said earlier . She is just nothing but a troublemaker...

                   *********

        Phew posted again ...