Part 2

Madhu was not wrong about one thing , RK did come to know about his crazy admirer because of that letter . He is used to get girls attention , so didn't care about Madhu but he had to admit,  that girl has guts . It's always boys who proposed first but she came forward without hesitation this made him think ,  she is different but still clingy type which he dislike the most , so she can only be in his reject list  .

             Also her letter and it's language did make him laugh loud and he is sure it's another silly girl crush which will go eventually . Correcting her English  was a way to reject her , only if she cares . He may be got many girls attention, but  Madhu is from another planet and he gonna realise it soon .

                   There is a saying , when you can't get into one's heart , get into his nerves , Madhu was doing it perfectly .  From that day he can see her everywhere following him . Be it math class or basket ball practice or guitar class . She was like a shadow following him . First he didn't care as she was not talking just following him but as time passes it start making him irritate . Few times he glared at her as usual she gave him her dreamy look . At  first still it was limited to drooling then she start talking to him and her non stop talking , he felt like killing someone . He was totally clueless how to handle her , no matter what he does or say or try to avoid her , she seems not care ...he never met such stubborn person in his life .

                     *********

                 Things become intolerable when Madhu and her father came to stay at their place . This was the biggest shock of his life seeing her at his home. Madhu' s  father and his Dad are friends,  more like bichre huye bhai . Madhu's house damaged badly due to earth quack so his father forced them to stay in their place.  Madhu is Madhu , her first reaction was as dramatic as she is. She fainted infront of him , finally her one dream come true as RK picked her up because of his parents pressure and took her to bed room ...

            "  haiyyy mein  ki bahon mein( wow I'm in Rishab's arm ) , sach mein agar kissi chesse ko dil se chaho toh pure kaynaat tumhe usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaata hai ( it's true then , if you want something from heart , whole world will try to get you that "...   

                " Madhu tu pagal hai ( Madhu you are mad ) , think about your house "

                " toh kya hua... main ab apni sasural main hoon... aur ( so what I'm in my in law's place ) "    

                  she stopped as something broke behind her , she turned around and saw RK glaring at her as glass slipped from his hand ... no doubt she is reason behind it ... she gave him silly smile and run to her room leaving an angry RK behind .

                  The pain he was tolerating at school now at his own home so he has no escaping . She was everywhere just not in his heart .

               He has no time for date or anything . He is more practical man , for him dating is like time waste . Why wasting time on this when it can be use  in Something else .

                   For Madhu  its like dream come true ... everytime everywhere only Rishab .. she didn't need to wait for school like old time . Rishab  is always before him . But now littel problem as final exam coming and as expected she knows nothing .