~Dallas Winston~ [01]

You've had a crush on Dally for the longest time and everyone has told you how much of a player he is

You've had a crush on Dally for the longest time and everyone has told you how much of a player he is. You've decided to give up any remaining hope you had and move on.

"Hey doll, how bout we ditch this place and head to the Dingo?"

It would've been easier if Dally hadn't come up to you with a sly grin.

You were leaning onto the fence in front of the Curtis house. Your house.

"And who told you I'm in the mood to get played by Dallas Winston?"

"C'mon, doll, don't make this hard on me."

"Make this hard on you?" You scoffed, "That's bull and you know it. You get whatever you want, when you want it."

"Okay, so lets go to the Dingo."

"Ugh, lets go. But make it quick."

THE DINGO

You and Dally sit in a booth opposite from each other.

"Why'd you bring me here, anyways?"

"I know ya like me."

You started getting nervous. The only people that knew was the gang. Expect Darry. He'd flip out if he knew his kid sister had a crush on Dallas Winston of all people.

A waitress came and took your orders.

"And who told you that?" You asked. You threaded your knee, something you did when you were nervous or angry.

"It don't matter but Pony."

"That little shit."

"Hey. Relax," he laughed, "I like you too. Your brothers' been tellin me we don't gotta chance."

"That's 'cause we don't." You raised your eyebrows, "I'm 16 but not an idiot."

"Never said you were. And don't talk like that."

"Darry, Soda, and Pony ain't gonna let me date you and you know it. Even if you get Soda and Ponyboy to say yes, you gotta convince Darry. He'd have to be black out drunk for him to let me go out with you. Not even then,"

Your voice was firm but then it fell silent as the waitress came back with your milkshake, his coke, and the check.

She left and you whispered, "We both know you ain't gonna stay loyal, anyways."

"Maybe that's 'cause I ain't found the right one."

You hadn't thought about it like that. Seemed unlikely knowing Dally but he could be right.

"We'll talk to the boys bout givin me a shot."

You took a sip of your [flavor of your choice] milkshake and looked out the window. You tried to avoid looking at him. There wasn't a real reason why, you just were.

Maybe you were just scared that looking at him dead in the eye you'd see yourself getting hurt by his words later on.

"Y'know, I never try this hard to get a broad."

You looked up into his deep brown eyes you were scared to look at a few seconds ago.

"Fine, but you gotta convince the whole gang you ain't gonna hurt me."

THE CURTIS HOUSE

Ponyboy was reading to Johnny. Steve and Soda were arm wrestling. Darry was in the kitchen. And Two-bit was raiding the fridge.

"Hey uh guys, could ya come into the living room? Dal's gotta ask you somethin," you spoke nervously.

You weren't the one who was going to be in the hot seat but you were still nervous. They all gave their attention to Dally. You leaned on the wall and ran your fingertips up and down your arm.

"I uh was wondering if I could take Y/n out. And, well, could I?"

Steve and Two-bit started laughing. Johnny looked like he'd seen the ghost of his ancestor. Ponyboy and Soda starred at Dally. Darry looked like he wanted to beat the tar out of him. You had your eyes sealed shut.

"Wait, you're serious?" Two-bit asked. You slowly began opening your eyes. Dally nodded.

"Well...one date couldn't do any harm," Soda said.

"Yea, whatever. Just don't hurt her and we'll be fine," Ponyboy shrugged.

You went on to have many dates and he stayed loyal the entire time.

A/n:
Idk how to feel about this. I like it but the ending is off lol. Comment your thoughts :)
Comment something if you want a preference. If you have a specific preference in mind DM me.
-Stay Gold💛

Word Count [excluding the author's note]:667