~Johnny Cade~[02]

"Hey Johnny!" I called out as I chased after him

He turned around and smiled sweetly.

"Hi Y/n. Aren't your parents gonna get mad at you for not coming home?"

"Nah they don't care. Got a smoke? I left mine at the Curtis's." He nodded and pulled out a cigarette. "Thanks Cade. You're a lifesaver." I laugh and he chuckles, "So where are you staying?"

I held the cigarette in my mouth and cover the lighter's flame with my hand as I lit it.

"The lot, I don't really got any other place to go. I could go to the Curtis's but I think I've overstepped."

"You could sneak into my room." He looked at me like I'm crazy.

"No, I couldn't do that. It's your room. Besides what would you parents do?"

"Nothing, they wouldn't do anything because they're too busy getting drunk."

We approached the lot. It was getting cold since I only had a sweater and ripped jeans on [outfit in the 1st slide]

"Man, how do you do this? It's freezing."

He took off his jacket and wrapped me in it.

"Hey! No! You're gonna get sick! I bet you're freezing." I touched his bare arm. Ice Cold. "Yea, and I was right."

"Ok fine. How about this? You take the jacket and I'll start a fire." I looked at him suspiciously.

He was even more handsome in the moonlight.

"Only if you take the jacket. We'll start a fire and that'll keep me warmed up."

"Y/n..."

"Nope. C'mon."

I pulled him behind me into the lot as we both starred at the sky.

I hadn't noticed how many stars there was and how beautiful they twinkled against the dark blue sky.

"I'll start the fire. Take your jacket." I wasn't going to leave him without a jacket while it's freezing.

It's common sense not to let a person do that.

"Alright alright."

I followed him to where he was going to set up the fire.

Then I laid down, flat on my back and admired the stars and moon;taking in its beauty and puffs of smoke.

After a few minutes Johnny laid down next to me. Using his arms as a pillow. "Still cold?" He asked me in a whisper. I nodded. He brought me in close and wrapped an arm around me.

The fire was heating up the soles and heels of my feet. His steady breathing and the sound of the crackling fire was endearing—relaxing.

The flame let out fiery wisps into the night sky that, seemed, disappeared into the moon.

I put out the cigarette butt, "So are you going to take me up on my offer to share my room with me?"

"It's just-your parents. I don't want you to get in trouble..."

"They don't give a damn about me. Plus who said they have to find out?"

He laughed smoothly and quietly.

It was silent once more—other than our breathing and the fire.

I fell asleep, wrapped in his arms and didn't wake up till morning.

A/n: Johnny's such a bb I love him. I really hope you liked the Imagine. It's one of my favorites that I've written. I hope you have a good night/day
-stay gold 💛

   Word count [excluding the author's note]: 512