FIVE

HI.

ITS BEEN PRETTY LONG SINCE WE TALKED. I MISSED YOU.

I MISSED THIS.

I'M LOVING WRITING THIS STORY SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN REAL. I CAN LET DOWN ALL MY WALLS AND PUT DOWN ALL MY THOUGHTS AND IT HELPS SO FUCKING MUCH.

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. AND THIS SONG. MAAAANNNNNN, I LOVE THIS SONG.

AND I LOVE YOU.

Would you love me more if I liked someone for you?-Alec Benjamin

-Alec Benjamin

LOVE BUT NEVER FALL

Run. Run. Run.
Fast and quick. Run.
Escape. Leave. Just run.

A breath in.

Too late.

Hesitation. What essential and yet lethal thing.
That moment when you stop and think, when you stop for a minute too long and then you are doomed. So necessary and yet often so stupid.
Is it always good to think? To not act on you instinct but rather with your brain? Is it always good to do the right thing? To listen to the wise voice of your conscience? Is she really wise? Or is she trying to abide to the laws of a world where there are none? Is she just a idealist in a place where only realists survive?
Hesitation. What a human and flawed idea.
That moment when you stop and think and ask time to stop with you. To stop for you.
It doesn't. That's the harsh truth. It never does. Not for the rich, the poor and neither for the damned and that, that is where hesitation gets you killed.

-Never hesitate. Do the wrong thing without hesitating and you'll be doing it right. Hesitation, my darling, will only get you killed.-

Why wasn't she running then? Why wasn't she following her gut? Why was she doubting everything she had always believed? Why wasn't she leaving? Why wasn't she leaving him? Wasn't that what she always had wanted? A possibility to escape the dark reality she had been forced to live in? A possibility to escape him? Why was she helping him?

Slow and soft in the night, like a shadow in their dreams, a dancer made of fear and desperation and power, she got closer and closer like a predator toying with their pray. Invisible and yet always present, she left shivers and distraction in her wake.
That was all she needed. Them to think about her.

A light nod of the end. The cold barrel pressed against their head. Their body coming to an halt. Fear. Them pleading. Begging. Fingers fighting around the trigger. Dread. Silence.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

They aren't breathing anymore.

Silence.

Another breath in and then they where running. Hand in hand, between the dark alleys and cramped streets, they were sprinting from the mess they left behind for the locals to find. They were running and then they were walking, trying to blend in the masses of people like air, floating between strippers and drunk tourist with torn clothes and shaky hands. Lights, voices, music and skin and then, oh so suddenly nothing.
Only blue in front of her and a hand around her neck.

She moved quickly, in the empty dark alley they had entered, she reacted instantly, her fingers squeezing around the gun that had been tucked securely in her pants just two seconds before.

No hesitation.

A hand around her neck, a gun pointed at him.

"My little rose has learnt" he whispered hotly, fingers dancing around her neck like strings.

"Why did you then? Why did you hesitate before saving me?" Digits tightening in betrayal and rage.

"I didn't" She said in a soft calming sigh.

They were kissing, all scorching hot lips and fumbling hands in a dark alley of Las Vegas, high on the adrenaline and on the lies they told. They were grasping at each other and at the little sanity they had left and then they were slipping, down a vortex made of pleasure and pain and that unmistakable burning feeling. They were falling right into each other arms, right into each other's traps.

-There's a reason we say we fall in love. It's because love is trap people fall for and into. Never fall in love darling, love but never fall.-

11

11.

Memories. What a necessity.
Such a useful and yet haunting thing. Without them we would be nothing, as they shapes us into us. We change because of them and grow, sometimes in better and sometimes in worst. Maybe that's why we seem to never be able to appreciate them.
They are always there, printed in our minds even when we want nothing but have a blank page.
We found ourselves trapped between endless cobwebs of films, always chafing the good ones and being chased by the bad.

Dark hair. Short. Caucasian. Chubby.

They say dying of Alzheimer's disease is one of the worst deaths, but as always is not the one is dying to say that, isn't it?
For the one whose forgetting nothing about it is bad, it's difficult to feel if you don't remember those you felt something towards.
What a blissful thought; the possibility to have a blank page to start with every time. What a blissful death, one without any regrets or any remorse.

No rings. Trashy clothes. No cologne.

Death is never painful for the dying, and if it was it wouldn't matter as they would be able to forget about it right away.
To not remember it.
Death is scary only for some of the living. Only for the living who love.
Death is painful only for them.
You shouldn't be sorry about taking someone's life, you should only feel sorry for taking someone's away from someone who loved them.
So why feel sorry for the dead? Why cry for them?
They have forgotten about us anyway.

A bullet in the head.

It can't be forgotten. It can lose its value as your ethics slowly dance away like the blood spilling the velvet floor. But it always stains.
Red and heavy it sticks to the walls and then it spread like a rare illness there are no real cures for and it kills. Red and heavy and sticky it colours the world until you are left drowning in it and it kills.
You are all red and even all the white in the world can't remove it.

12.

"I'm proud of you baby"

"I always had known you would have done it for me"

"I didn't even think I could love you more and here I am."

Young. Tall and dainty. Pretty smiles and empty smiles. Dark hair. Precious earrings. Expensive clothes. Bony fingers. Callous hands.

Almost 13.

She is dying too.

PRETTY HARSH ENDING, I KNOW.
  LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
AND ALSO LEAVE ANY TV SERIES SUGGESTIONS IF YOU WANT.
I JUST FINISHED ELITE AND I LOVED IT BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WATCH.
THANK YOU. LOVE YOU.