|| 🍒 Chapter five

Start from the beginning

"All men's are the same," Lisa stood up and walked out of the kitchen feeling pissed off.

Lisa POV

I was too pissed to leave my room the whole day, I spend almost 9 hrs in my bedroom doing nothing but trying to figure everything out. Everything that's happening isn't the way I want them to turn out. The only reason why I'm getting out of bed is that I was hungry that's why I had to challenge myself to get up and go get some food before I starve to death.

The whole day my phone has been either rang or buzzed by my brother. I know he must have felt guilty for what he did but honestly, I'm just so disappointed in him that's all, it hurt me that I'm ignoring him but he was wrong for what he did.

My brother was nowhere to be found when I walk downstairs, so I suggest he was either out or he was hiding in his room. I left the house to go to the nearest market to go get some food and importantly some fresh air.

*Buzz*

From: Taehyung

"Ugh," I let out a groan as I immediately turn off my phone not wanting to be distracted from anybody, especially Taehyung. He's the main reason everything is like this I mumble to myself.

"Hello Mr.lee," I caught myself smiling when I walked into the store seeing Mr.Lee, the owner of the store greeting me with such a joyful attitude.

"Long time no see," Mr.Lee stated cheerfully when I walk up to the counter to pay for my things. "How's my favorite customer?" He continues, but I was quick to switch a fake smile on my face not wanting him to sense that I've been having the worst days of my life these past few days.

"I'm sorry Mr.Lee, I've been caught up with school these past few weeks, but I've been good," I admit and Mr.lee gave me a suspicious smile.

"You, young folks can't fool me; but it's none of my business. I'll give you a piece of advice when your feeling down you know where to find me for someone to cheer you up." Mr.Lee reminds me with the most secure smile on his face.

"Thank you, Mr.Lee, you know I can always count on you. Also, make sure you tell Mrs.Lee I say hi and I miss her." I replied with the brightest smile before exiting the convenience store.

Without paying attention in front of me, I came to a stop, "Ops, sorry." I caught myself apologizing to the person I had accidentally bumped into coming out of the store.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" The guy quickly assured me but I recognized that voice. Without any hesitation, my eyes search the guy's face.

"Oh, Lisa!" His reaction seems like he was shocked yet surprised to see me.

"Hi Jungkook," I smile at his cute reaction.

"Hi Lisa," He was able to let out with a shy smile afterward. "Getting snack?" I was thankful he was able to break the awkward silence between us.

"Yeah I got hungry," I respond while showing him my grocery bags. "Are you getting something?" I question the guy.

"I was just about to get me some snacks as well," Jungkook answered.

"Well, I'm about to head home before it gets too dark," I claimed but I was cut off by Jungkook.

"Let me walk you home it's already getting dark," He hurriedly finishes up his sentence.

"You don't have to" I politely replied but Jungkook wasn't giving up, "well, I want to." He urged, grabbing the bags out of my hand as he starts walking off with them.

I was taken aback by this side of Jungkook. "Well, at least get what you were going to get," I called out while catching up with him but that didn't stop him from walking.

Jungkook walked me back home and my whole mood completely changed. At last, I found my happy moments once again; even though it was a short time being spent with him, we joked around throughout the time; he was able to make me laugh from his dad and nerdy jokes.

"We're here, " I mumble when he and I reach outside my house.

"There you go, " he finally gave up my bags to me.

"Thank you Jungkook, and also for making my night a better night," I confessed and he only gives me a grin on his face like he was proud of something he accomplished. "Good Night then, " I added before heading to my doorsteps.

"Hold on Lisa, " Jungkook Gulped down. I wait for him to finish up but it was taking him too long and for some reason, he looks extremely nervous.

"I know it's not the most appropriate time to ask, but I was wondering if your willing to go on a date with me?" Jungkook blurted. "I understand if you reject me. it'll probably leave a mark but at least I finally got the guts to do to it." He asserts and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he gets when he's extremely nervous.

"Okay, yeah! how about tomorrow? Lunchtime at the school rooftop?" I conclude one last time before I walk away from him as he nods his head yes.

"Jungkook finally ask me out on a date, "🦄

"I finally did it! I can't believe I did it, " 🐰

|| A.N||
Omg! It's about time Jungkook asks out Lisa on their very first date💞💕 who else is excited about the next chapter? Also, please don't forget to leave a comment and give this story a vote ✨🥰💋