𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

Start from the beginning

"Who did it?, I swear I can fix this for you"

"No don't worry it's my fault"

"How is this your fault?"

"Don't worry about its okay"

"I'll go get you some comfy clothes then we're heading to the hospital, I don't care how you feel about it.. you look pretty bad and a first aid kit isn't going to help" I said as I walked over to her closet.

The room grew silent as I grabbed some regular sweat pants and a t-shirt that wasn't too tight.

"I'm sorry Tray" India said crying

"Why? You didn't do anything"

"I'm sorry for what I said at the party I was in a bad place after I got out the hospital...really mad at the whole world , you didn't deserve those words you've done so much for me... I'm just scared because I know what your capable of"

"I understand and that's why I'm finally doing the therapy that you wanted me to do so I can get everything back right with us"

"That's good"

"Well imma step out while you get dress"

"You've seen me naked before so don't even, and I can't just do it myself I'm sore"

"I'll help you"

I helped her put everything on including her shoes.

"I gotta get somebody to watch Josiah before we leave"

I texted Key and told him to watch Josiah while I take India to the hospital he said that was fine.

"You think you can walk downstairs?" I asked putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Yes just help me up"

I nodded before grabbing her arm and pulled her up gently.

She slowly walked out the room and followed behind her at the same pace.

"You sure you can walk downstairs?"

"I can try but it's going to take a while"

"I'll just carry you"

India nodded before I picked her up again and made our way down stairs.

Made I locked the house up before we left just because you never know.

As me and India got situated in the car Key pulled up in the driveway.

"Aye where's Jo Jo?" He said as he got out the car.

"He's in the house probably playing in his room the house is locked but you can use the spare key under the welcome mat to go in. Make sure you lock the house up and don't let nobody in unless you know who they are"

"Ight I got it India get well soon" he said before walking off to the house.

Shortly after we finally made our way to the hospital.

___________
"Well put on this gown I'll be back in a second to examine you" The Doctor says

"Alright"

She gave India a smile of sympathy before leaving the room.

"You need me help again"

"Yeah if you don't mind"

I helped her take off all her clothes leaving her in her undergarments before putting on the hospital gown for her.

"India can I asked you something" I say sitting in the chair next to the bed.