HANGING OUT (II)

"billy," you said softly to him. he was looking down at you, a new cigarette in his lips. his hand was slowly running through your hair as you closed your eyes at his touch.

"____," he said back to you.

you opened your eyes to look back up at him, seeing his curly, blonde hair flowing down his back and shoulders. you smiled, trying to get rid of it but you couldn't.

"billy, you know i can't cheat on steve," you told him. "you know how much he hates you and how much he'd-"

"sh, sh, sh," billy said, putting his finger to your lips. every part of your body wanted him but the other part knew that steve was still out there, loving you.

"why won't you just admit to me," he said slowly, his voice sounding so seductive. "that you're in love with me?"

you swallowed thickly. "because, i'm not."

he chuckled a deep, attractive chuckle.

"if you say so," he said.

you couldn't take it anymore, pulling him down to your lips as your hand found the buttons of his already nearly unbuttoned shirt and you undid the rest of them.

you let go of his lips to see him taking off the shirt you had just unbuttoned. you bit your lip seeing his toned body. his tan, toned, rock hard-

you stopped yourself, looking away from him.

"____," he said, causing your eyes to look back at him. he smirked down at you, watching as your eyes kept glancing down. "if you want something, just tell me."

you shook your head, sitting up against the wall as you tried not to think about his hands running up your legs and close to your-

you sighed loudly.

"god, you've gotten yourself stuck in my head," you said, to him. he smiled at you, pressing his lips to yours as you accepted the feeling, resting your hand on his chest.

when you let go, you let out a laugh.

"what?" he asked. "are you laughing at me?"

you shook your head. "no, billy, no."

"then why'd you let that out?" he questioned, his deep, dark eyes staring into yours as you held back your breath.

"i just," you started. "i don't know, billy. you're doing something to me and i can't stop thinking about you but you have to let me find out a way to tell steve about us."

"us?" he asked, licking his lower lip.

you shrugged, your hand playing loosely with the curls on the back of his neck.

"i like you, billy, but i also like steve," you told him. you had to be honest with him. "but why don't you just shut up and kiss me so i don't have to keep worrying about steve."

he slowly pressed his lips to yours, feeling like everything was slowly coming his way. he had wanted you for two years, ever since he had moved here but you were dating steve.

"oh my god," you said as you pulled away.

"what?" he asked, pulling you towards him as you smiled down at him.

"it's nothing," you said.

he looked up at you, sitting on his lap as his arms kept you close to his bare chest.

"_____," he said to you, his voice deep as he tried to call your attention away from whatever you were thinking about.

you just closed your eyes as he pressed small, slow kisses to your neck. his eyes were on you the entire time.

he wanted you so badly.

you just needed to find a way to tell steve how you were really feeling.

-
treat people with kindness.

-katherine