IT'LL BE OKAY

between: Mike x Reader
-

You didn't pace but tonight, you were crazily, obsessively pacing the floor as Max gave you a look.

"I'm sure he's fine." She tried to reassure.

You turned to her. "Do you realize how many demodogs were in that lab? I was with him. I experienced it. I'm just nervous." You muttered the last part to yourself.

Max stood up, grabbing your shoulder to quit your pacing as you looked up at her, your eyes meeting hers.

"Don't worry about him. He's with Hopper. Hell, he's probably kicking some demodog ass right now." Max told you, causing you to laugh lightly.

"I can't see him fighting anything. He's too gentle for that." You said, a blush powdering your cheeks. You saw the headlights of a car pull up and a pair of feet hitting the ground roughly, beginning to run towards the door.

You and Max turned to face the door, looking at it with fear and curiosity.

The door opened to reveal a bloodied Mike, his hair a mess, and his eyes full of fear. He looked to you, noticing how you stood there, ready for him to come back.

He pulled you into his embrace as you tried to speak.

"What happened? Why are you all bloody? Did someone die? Did you almost die? Wait, don't answer that. I don't wanna know. But what happened? Can you-"

The next thing you felt were a pair of lips on yours to shut you up. When you pulled away you placed your head back on his chest.

"Everything's going to work out, ____. It'll be okay. Everything will be okay."

-
please tell me if you guys would read a F.R.I.E.N.D.S Imagines book. I kinda wanna write it but I want it to be read.

-katherine