LET YOU DOWN (III)

recap: sitting in Billy's car and accusing him of doing something to cause Mike to distance himself from you.
•••

"You did something didn't you!" You exclaimed, angry tears springing to your eyes. "What did you do to him! What did you say to him!"

Billy stopped the car in the middle of the very abandoned road as he looked over at you. You silently stared back as a tear ran down your cheek.

"I didn't do anything."

You shook your head. "You did. I know you did. You don't just look at me like that and admit that you didn't—"

You were stopped by him, his hand on your waist as he pulled you more onto his lips. You didn't let go.

For some reason, it felt comforting.

You started to sink in, your hand moving up to his chest as you slowly ran it into his hair. For some reason, everything was seeming okay.

Sure, Mike had hurt you but Billy said he wouldn't.

No.

You abruptly let go of his lips, sitting back as you shook your head, wiping your eyes again.

"No." You said.

Billy sat back on the door of the car, staring back at you. "Come on, _____. Do you really think Mike would care? At this point, he's probably moving on to someone else."

You looked up. "What?"

"There's someone else, _____. I know there is. A guy doesn't just ignore a pretty girl like you." He said, his eyes staring down into yours.

"Maybe not."

Billy scoffed. "____, do you want to be hurt?"

You shook your head no.

"Then maybe you should forget about him. He's obviously moved on for some odd reason."

You were considering this, trying to figure out everything in your head at once. Your eyes flickered back up to Billy's who was still staring at you.

It overcame you.

You leaned back over to him, pressing your lips back on his as he laid his hands on the small of your back. It felt different and it felt wrong, but if Mike had moved on, shouldn't you?

Your mind was racing and your head hurt from thinking so much but you decided to stop thinking so much and just focus on the guy in front of you.

Your hand had moved steadily into his hair as he held you tightly against him.

Maybe he could treat you better.

But what about Mike?

It was about four hours later when the sun had woken the two of you up from the position in the car. The road was still abandoned at this hour- work not starting until seven and it was only six thirty.

You blinked a few times to get an awareness of your surroundings. Sitting up, you realized you were in fact not with Mike.

"We should leave before some cops show up." You heard the voice of Billy say to you. This caused you to shoot up, sitting up in the car. You were both still in the front seats of the car.

"Did we actually kiss last night?" You asked him. His eyes flickered down to your shirt, causing you to look down. You noticed it was not yours but his.

"Oh my god, what will Mike think of me?"

Billy sighed. "____, maybe you should talk to him if you're so worried about this. But not at such a late hour. It's dangerous. Maybe do it at school. That way his friends know that you're thinking beyond this."

You looked up at him. "Billy?"

"Yeah."

"Why did we do this."

He only smiled, licking his lower lip before lighting a cigarette and starting the car. "All in good time, sweetheart."

With that, you two were off down the road and towards your house.

What had you done?

yeahhhh part four on hisnameiscastiel 's story!!!!

treat people with kindness.

-katherine