♡3♡

A/N
Jake pins Tana to the wall making out with her making slight moans vibrate through their mouths as they're running out of breath. Jake then without breaking the kiss takes off Tana's shirt revealing her naked body with nothing but a thing on. Tana takes of Jake's boxers revealing his growing bulge and bites her lip.

Jake's POV:
I pick Tana up and set her on my bed admiring every inch of her perfectly sculpted tan body. Slipping off her thong with my mouth I feel her getting more wet by the second. I rub her clit slightly with my hands seconds after both of us are completely nude feeling each other's warm bodies press against each other. I kiss her soft lips gently while she is seductively grabs on to me.

Tana's POV:
My eyes widen to the sight of Jake's bulge, he was huge I didn't think it was possible for a girl's body to handle all his length in her. "knees" Jake demands as I bend down on my knees obeying every word escaping his rose lushes lips. I flutter my eyes and go down and grab his length in my hand trying to fit it all in my mouth. I suck on it hard slightly gagging at his length and hearing him moan "Tana" sends shivers all over my body....

**the next day**

A/N
Tana wakes up fully nude in jakes messy bed and his arms wrapped around her and their bodies pressed against each other. The thought of last night got her going crazy for she never thought it would be possible for her to sleep with her boss also being the guys she really crushed on.

Sksks I'm rally sorry this is a short chapter, I didn't update yesterday cause I was on a plane the whole day and I didn't have any wifi. I'll update soon ily guys ♡♡

Word count: 322 words

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 09, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Jana|the Hookup जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें