♡2♡

Tana's POV:
6:00 am, my alarm rings ugh! Let's go! I got up early and ready for the day. Washed my face brushed my teath and did everything else I had to do. Today was the day my life changes hopefully, I'm meeting up with Jake to talk about business and team 10 stuff to help with my work as a youtuber. I went up to my closet to pick out an outfit. I threw on some black biker shorts, a cute cropped black tank top, and a jean ripped jacket. I wore my white Filas and head to my car. I passed by Starbucks and got going to the team 10 house.

-Texts-
J:hey tana, I just wanted to check if you'll be here today at 7:00 am for our meeting just to make sure so that I don't have to cancel anything.

T:I'm on my way there give me a couple of minutes so I can find a parking spot and I'll be right in :).

Jake's POV:
So this Tana girl is hot! I've seen may pics of her on insta and since I'm all single and shit why don't I give it a shot you know ;).

Author's POV:
Tana gets to the house and Jake leads her to the office after greeting her with a warm hug, with a smile on both of their faces.

T:wow! Your office is magical like damn

J:you like it!?

T:I like it! I love it it's so nice and neat

J:it's all yours haha

T:let me sign the contract first and then we'll see if it's mine or not hahaha

J:so Tana, tell me a bit about yourself

T:I've been doing YouTube for almost 2 years now I have a fan base that I love and appreciate so much and I would like to grow my busi ess more and see were my future leads me after working with you guys cause I heard it's really dope here :)

J:wow. That's impressive I like the way you think and I'm ready to help you

Author's POV:
Jake explains to Tana about everything and she signs the contract and she's officially a part of the team.

Around 3 weeks later

J:and tana has officially moved in! Yay *Jake says as the whole team is lined up in front of him as they greet Tana and congratulate her on moving in and being apart of them.

Author's POV:
Tana walks into Jake's room so they could talk about a couple of stuff and both of them felt tense as they both instantly fell for each other since day 1. Jake didn't move his eyes off of Tana for a single second and Tana too.

Tana's POV:
it's been almost 2 weeks since I've moved in here and ngl everyone is dope here and I'm Jake's assistant now which not only makes me get to see him more but also helps me spent quality time with him alot of times and being with him all the time.

Jake's POV:
I chose Tana specifically to be my assistant because she's really one of the dopest people so far and because I have a crush on her and I want to be able to spent time with her more.

-Texts-
(2:30 am)

J:psst! You up

T:I'm here lol

J:watcha doin hottie

T:just chilling in bed eating popcorn in my underwear haha hbu?

J:I'm bored and I just realised how good you'd look in my bed ;)

T:oh! You think so...?

J:oh trust me I know so babygirl

T:Jake are you drunk?

J:nope! I'm not I just want you with me in my bed, come to my room and sleep over.

T:seriously?!

J:positive, but don't let anyone see you I'll open the door for you, come as you are

T:okay :)

Author's POV:
Tana runs to jakes room to find him standing at the door with nothing but his underwear on waiting for her.

J:jump!*tana jumps and Jake caries her with her legs wrapped around his waist.

J:I want you now!

T:me too

They say to each other before they start making out with Jake pinning Tana against the wall...

Hey are you guys bored of this yet!? I'm gonna update soon and I'm keeping up with this story pretty well eventhough I don't have a lot of views on it but it'll work out hopefully and pretty much by time. I'm traveling in 6 days and I'm so excited so I'll try to update as much as possible it's fucking 5:35 am and I'm still awake why do I do this to myself it's fucking unhealthy. Anyway ily bye xoxo ❤️

Word count :781 words