Epilogue

A few minutes later Optimus arrived at the scrap yard with a severely injured Starscream and wasted no time getting him to the medbay where Ratchet and Knock Out got to work trying to save the seeker.

Everyone set outside the medbay hoping Starscream would pull through. And they could tell that Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy and Laserbeak were all worried about Soundwave.

Then finally after what seemed like forever Ratchet came out and told them that it had been touch and go for awhile but Starscream was going to be fine and would make a full recovery.

"Knock Out is talking to him now and you guys can see him anytime." Ratchet explained.

Then they all went back to where the seeker was laying on a berth and were glad he was ok but he was just as worried about Soundwave as the others were.

So they all started thinking of ways to find him.

"Maybe we can use his minicons they share a spark bond with him that works like a seeker trine bond or empathy bond so maybe they could locate Soundwave?" Knock Out suggested.

Everyone agreed this was a good idea and the minicons were willing to help and do whatever was needed to find Soundwave.

But before they could put the plan into action Denny came out after being on the phone. And explained that some people had called saying they found a transformer and were wondering if it was with them.

So Bumblebee, Knock Out and Ratchet took a ground bridge to the location with Shayna, Jack, Miko and Raf. DeAnn was currently in the medbay to keep Starscream company.
_                                                                        

When they arrived they found Soundwave laying in a lake badly injured with his tentacles stretched out and his visor cracked. And Ratchet and Knock Out wasted no time getting to work on trying to save him.

They got him through the ground bridge to the medbay seeing that Soundwave was in much worse shape then Starscream had been.

While the medics worked to fix Soundwave Bumblebee and the humans spoke with four humans who had found Soundwave and invited them to the scrap yard.

Two of them were brothers name Spike and Sam who had been fishing and were there when Soundwave crashed.

And the other two were a husband and wife name Charlie and Momo who were celebrating their anniversary when they saw something hit near where the lake was which had only been a few blocks from their home and came to see what was going on.

They were all nice and wanted to make sure Soundwave was ok. And were all getting along with the bots and humans at the scrap yard. And they had made friends with Raf and Bumblebee.

A few minutes later they were all relieved when Knock Out came out and reported that Soundwave was going to be ok but would have to stay on bed rest a little longer then Starscream.

All Soundwaves minicons went back to be with him right away. The humans all thought it was cute the way they all got on the berth with him.

Then the four humans who found Soundwave had to go back home but promised to visit sometimes. And everyone thanked them for helping Soundwave.

"You know in an alternate universe one of us could have been Bumblebee's charge." They heard one of the brothers joke before the ground bridge close when they left.

Now everyone was just relaxing glad to have stopped the missile and saved Earth. But not all there problems had been solved now they knew that Quintessa was still out there and would probably try again.

Not to mention Cane was still at large and would probably try to rebuild MECH since the rest of the organization had been either killed or captured but right now he wasn't much of a threat.

By the time he or Quintessa tried something else the Autobots and their friends would be ready for them. Even though the world now knew of them they would still do everything in their power to protect it.

And they knew that for every human who hated the cybertronians there was also one who would help them.
_                                                                        

(Meanwhile on Cybertron.)

Shockwave was working in his lab trying to create a warrior to fight the threat he knew was coming.

When a femme walked in. She was purple with white optics and black as a secondary color. Her name was Spoiler and she was an outliner form Velocitron.

Spoiler's ability caused her to have visions that let her see glimpses of the future but only bits and pieces and out of context and her visions were the only thing she could see because she had been blind since the day she was forged.

"I'm using CNA I collected from all the Decepticons during the war and some I took from the bodies of the DJD members I just need the CNA of Optimus Prime to make it complete and just hope it's will be enough to stop Unicron." Shockwave explained.

"So hopefully my recurring vision won't come ture." Said Spoiler.

"We'll do everything in our power to make sure Unicron doesn't return." Quintessa added.

"But shouldn't we be trying to figure out how he gets released to pervert that instead of trying to figure out how to stop him after he's freed?" Asked Spoiler.

"Only the Matrix can stop him." Shockwave explained. "That is why obtaining the CNA of Optimus Prime so my creation may use the Matrix is logical."

"But we could go to the Autobots and tell them what's going on." Spoiler suggested.

"But I saw in you vision where Optimus Prime was defeated." Quintessa pointed out.

"We don't know how that happens and for all we know what you two are doing now might bring about that outcome and the only reason you even know about it is because you ripped it from my processor." Spoiler told Quintessa with hate in her voice.

"Don't be that way we all want the something to stop Unicron." Quintessa said to her.

Spoiler couldn't help feeling that Quintessa and Shockwave were just going to bring about the outcome they were trying to pervert or make an even worse one. But she didn't know how to stop them or if she should because she wasn't even really sure what lead to her vision.

Or what they would have to do to stop Unicron and save the universe.

The End?

Don't worry guys there's gonna be a part three and this was just the sequel hook leading into it. It'll be called Transformers Anilashion so be sure to look out for that one. Well this story is officially over. I'll try to update my other stories soon. Hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. Thanks for reading.