'Yes! Bunny, Tooth is right. We had to think quickly and Jack seemed to be the only one capable of doing that in a crisis. Either way he still saved her life. A rescue is a rescue just as long as no one got seriously hurt. Which no one was.' North said also defending me.

'How about this, Jack. Next time please warn us before you randomly jump off the sleigh without a word and fire Ice Lighting like that. Ok?' Tooth asked softly and flying over to me.

'Oh and Bunnymund?' Tooth asked sweetly turning back to face the rather annoyed Pooka.

'Don't you DARE shout at me like that ever again!' She suddenly yelled. Her bright magenta eyes narrowed while burning holes in Bunny's skull.

Tooth's sudden outburst caught all of us off guard and I almost felt sorry for Bunny who was the target.

'Sorry about that, you know you're not the one I'm angry with. It's Frostbite's falt and I shouldn't have taken it out on you.' Bunny said and stood tall once again. Tooth flashed a cheesy wide grin at him, satisfied with his response and turned back to me.

'What! My falt! Why are you even angry with me? I did nothing wrong and stop calling me Frostbite you overgrown Kangaroo!' I slyly yelled back.

'Oi! Watch it mate! I'm already pissed with you, don't make me mor-' Bunny's rebuttal was cut short when a new voice joined the argument.

'Kangaroo? What in the world makes you think he looks like a roo? He's obviously some kind of rabbit or bunny or somethin else entirely, but definitely not a kangaroo.' Romanna said sounding absolutely dumbfounded at the fact Bunny was just called a kangaroo.

'That over there, that's a roo.' She said pointing out to her left at the animals who were lazily lying under a tall tree. Suddenly startled by some ice that had melted off the tree's branches they quickly jumped away. 

'Yes! Thank you Manny! Finaly someone on my side!' Bunny said excitedly gesturing his hands at the cloudless blue sky. Tooth couldn't help but giggle and North was booming with laughter. Mostly caused by surprised look on my face.

Nooo she's siding with Bunny! Why! You did this to me on purpose didn't you Manny!

'Thank you' Tooth said smiling at Romanna who still had her hand on my shoulder.

Tooth was grateful that Romanna changed the subject and stopped another fight before it broke out, but in doing so she made me slightly more annoyed.

Little did Romanna know but she was the only thing that was stopping me from lashing out at Bunny. She was keeping me clam and stopping me from making everything freeze over again. Although everything was still cold and half frozen anyway.

Romanna nodded her head and smiled back politely, happy that what she was doing was good.

Poor girl, she must be so confused. Not knowing what is happening or who's side she should be on. If I was her I would be freaking out about almost being killed and now having strange people, who she doesn't know, fight about her.

I don't know what it was about her but as soon as her hand touched my shoulder, it was as if my powers had turned off. I was still angry as hell but I wasn't losing control. I think she was my anchor.

North was telling me that in order to control my powers better I needed to learn how to turn them off when I am angry or upset. That way I can't lose control and accidentally hurt people.

Like that blizzard on Easter in 1968. The one Bunny won't ever let me forget or forgive me for.

North said an anchor can be anything that has some sort of personal meaning. It could be anything from items like my staff or hoodie, to people like Jamie, Sophie or even Babytooth. Hell even my own element, ice and snow was a candidate, but nothing seemed to work. Until now. If Romanna was to take her hand off my shoulder, there would be an instant blizzard in the middle of summer and in the heart of Australia!