Glancing down at my hands I had expected to see blood from the ice that had sliced it's way through every inch of my skin, but there was nothing. Not a single scratch. The pain had disappeared as fast as it had appeared.

'How did I do that? What was that?' I whispered to myself. It turns out just before I lost control over my powers I had protectively pushed the girl away from me. She hit the ground a few meters away.

I told her not to get back up, so I wouldn't accidentally hurt her in the crossfire. But even with my efforts to make a safe distance between us, she was still too close.

I could hear the crunch of footsteps on the shattered ice and snow, moving towards me. I couldn't tell who it was so I held my staff defensively out in front of me.

'Hey, are you ok?' I heard a whisper over my shoulder. I spun around quickly to see the person owning the voice.

'Crikey! Please don't kill me!' The girl shouted out of shock, immediately dropping her bow and holding her hands high over her head.

'Whoa! H-hey, It's you! Oh- ah, umm.... I'm sorry.' I stuttered out of shock. 'You can put you hands down because I'm not going hurt you.' I replied relaxing a little and lowering my staff.

'Who are you? And what are you?' She asked while brushing both of her side fringes out of her face, behind her ears.

This was the first time I had actually gotten the chance to see what she looked like. She seemed cautious when she approached me, she was scared but after I stuttered like an idiot and she realised I saved her life, she eased up and relaxed. We were both smiling, lucky to be alive I guess.

'I'm Jack, Jack Frost.' I told her as I stepped closer, trying to get a better look at her face. The fog had not yet cleared but it was fading quickly and my vision was improving. From what I could see, she had longish natural-dirty blond coloured hair that was back in a ponytail. She was wearing a small blue top and light denim shorts. She also had a pair of black leather, knee high boots on. But they didn't have a heel on them, they were flat. Like work boots.

'Thanks for saving me, Jack Frost.' She spoke with an obvious Australian ascent. But it wasn't as think or strong as Bunny's.

'What's your name?' I asked standing only a meter away.

'Romanna.' She said nervously, not knowing whether I could be trusted.

'Cool name.' I stated. She giggled stepping back and looking away from me.

'Are you real or is this all in my head?' She asked gesturing to all of the fog and ice around us.

'Nope, everything you see is real. Would you believe me if I told you that all of this, that explosion, all of this ice, knocking those guys out, it was an accident?' I replied smiling.

The reason I said that to her was to prove that I wasn't as much of a threat as she thinks. I didn't meant to hurt anyone, and I think she's understanding. She seemed to notice me smiling and I could see her cheeks glow light shade of pink. In a failed attempt to hide the fact she was blushing she pulling her fringe back into her face. It must be something she does when she nervous, fiddles with her hair and side fringes to hide her face.

'What do ya mean? Accident? Also how did you make the ice? Are ya magic or somethin' She asked while scanning the ground, looking for something.

I chuckled at her questions.

'I dont know, it kinda just happened. But on the plus side we're alive.' I said as I stepped back onto something and tripped landing flat on my back.