"Beat it up," I breathed provoking him.

He growled deep in his throat before he obeyed my command and raised one of my legs onto his shoulder. He started slamming harder into me almost causing me to fall off the bed. My hands found their way onto his back trying to anchor my self as I broke his skin in the process.

"Jesus Christ," he hissed as he found a rhythm that he clearly liked. I soon matched his rhythm so I started lifting my hips to meet his.

"Yes just like that Elijah, beat it up," I moaned.

I saw yellow spots behind my eyes when I closed them, this dick is so good I might just faint. My moans started getting higher as I climbed closer to my climax. Elijah pulled out and pushed my knees up to my chest and held them into place as he started slamming into me harder again.

"Shit," I moaned as he breathed heavily into the crook of my neck biting and licking the area to create his love bites. My breasts are jumping now from the rough movements he's exhibiting.

I cried out when I reach my second orgasm for the night dragging my nails down Elijah's back as I chanted his name absentmindedly. He slowed his strokes down as I slowly come down from my high.

I push him on his back without warning as soon as he pulled out. I threw my weave over one of my shoulders before I held him in place to slide down onto it. He and I both hummed in a sedated way as the warmth of me covered his length.

I started grinding on his length as he sat up and held me closer to him. I went in circles then back and forth before I found a rhythm that he and I both liked.

"Fuck yes, keep doing that," he groaned as I moved back and forth then bounced on him.

He's gripping my hips hard and I'm sure his handprint would be seen on my body after this.

His eyes are shut tight as he tried to hold back his arising orgasm.

"Look at me when I'm riding you," I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me amused by my command. He held my throat in one of his hands as I watched him watch us move in sync. He was choking me.

I was so drenched you could hear the sloppy noises I was making. It was driving Elijah insane I knew it was as I kept feeling him twitch. He attached his lips to mine to keep his groans from spilling out. I made him weak and he didn't want anyone else to hear that.

I moved back and forth and bounced on his dick as he helped me move my hips. Riding dick is a sport and you need to be fit for it. He placed his hands between where we were joined and started rubbing my clit. He was thrusting up into me at the same time hitting my gspot and making my legs tremble. I was gonna come again and he still didn't come yet, but it was because he was holding it in. I pressed my thumb into his inner thigh and he hissed looking down at my hands.

"Elijah, come, please," I begged and as soon as I let go he followed behind me shooting his load up into me. He mumbled my name and some explicits as he slowly came down.

I made a move to go to the bathroom but he kept me in place not allowing me to move. He was probably tender.

When he regained his breathing, he carefully slipped out of me and I limped to the bathroom to pee.

After I finished my business and returned, Elijah was still naked his dick hard and  touching his stomach as he smoked a blunt.

"How are you still hard after that? Just how?"

He blew out a ring of smoke, "You know my stamina is everlasting, now get your sexy ass back here so I can hit it from the back."

"I'm tired Elijah, it's almost morning," I whined.

"Look you told me to beat it up, I'm just tryna do my job," he said then I swung the pillow at his head.

I got on my hands and knees and arched my back, "Let's go."

I looked back at him as he slipped his dick in and continued to smoke his blunt.

~~~

By the time we fell asleep it was after six in the morning in France and by after one in the afternoon we were up again to go sight seeing.

Elijah was fucking happy, on a cloud. We haven't been able to fuck like this since we had Matteo. We usually had to settle with quickies but now that we finally got a chance he was a little less tense, especially since he smoked weed last night.

I dragged my foot to pick up my cross bag on the dresser.

"Are you sure you can walk?" He asked grinning.

"Don't you dare start bragging," I warned him playfully.

"Is this how you treat the man who made you squirt?"

"Shut up," I grumbled. "I swear you're gonna tell everyone you made me squirt."

I said as we closed the hotel door behind us. An older couple looked at us and shook their heads.

"Now they know we're the ones who were making all that noise," Elijah said.

"I hate you."

He grinned as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers then we walked down to the car that awaited our presence.

_______________________________________