"Oh fuck," I moaned as he started rubbing even harder.

"I've barely started Alyssa, calm down," he said slapping my clit and I cried out and arched my back.

"You've always liked it rough," he said pinching my clit and I squirmed.

"You wicked son of a- uh," I moaned as he put his tongue on me, interrupting my speech.

He swirled his tongue in a three sixty degree about ten times around my clit and I cried out and closed my eyes.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then look at me when I'm eating your pussy or else I'll stop."

He was eating me out relentlessly with no sympathy. He was messy just rubbing his tongue all over the place and slapping my clit, causing it to throb even more. He shoved two fingers into my entrance and starts fucking me with them while he sucks on my clit.

"Oh God, Oh God," I panted. I'm about to loose my mind not being able to touch him.

He withdrew his finger and slipped his tongue into my entrance instead. He fucked me with his tongue and rubbed my clit as more wetness seemed to seep out.

"Show me how much wetter you can get," he said after he came up for air.

Then he went back down and started licking me harshly.

"Fucking hell, oh God I'm gonna come," I moaned on the verge of crying.

I tried to close my legs around his head to stop him but he held my thighs apart and continued licking. My back arched off the bed and he pushes me back down onto his face as he flicked his tongue faster.

"I-I'm..." I said before I cry out letting go completely.

I felt Elijah pull his face away and rubbed my clit to let me simmer down.

"You're fucking squirting," he said in disbelief as he wiped his face with the bed sheet and I look down to see my juices spraying from me like a hose. When I finally fall back on my back I'm so spent. He doesn't give me a second to recover as he shoves his head between my thighs again and licks up the remaining moisture causing me to whine and twist on the bed.

"Elijah please, please stop," I begged.

He doesn't listen though. He continued to lick me clean, moaning and humming in delight as if I'm the most delicious thing ever. Finally he pulled away after one final lap of his tongue.

He untied my hand and I exhaled in relief as I fall on my back.

I laid on my back awaiting for him to slip in my entrance. The tip of him is as pink as his lips and glistening with pre come. I watch him as he slips his tip in and pulls it back out. He continues doing it over and over gritting his teeth.

"Please, just slip right in," I begged with tears in my eyes. He's smiling yet grimacing at the same time as he does it one last time before he started to push further.

He gripped the sheets beside him as he slid in further until he's all the way in.

I moaned excitedly as he started moving at a slow pace with deep strokes.