Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap

Comenzar desde el principio

 "So my dad could be Harrison Wells?" I asked and he nodded "My friend Olivia was his Girlfriend before he met Tess

"So my dad could be Harrison Wells?" I asked and he nodded "My friend Olivia was his Girlfriend before he met Tess. To be sure I would maybe have a DNA test to be sure." He said and I nodded. Captain Lance took us to the accident site and I looked around as Cisco took out a metal detector like device "Cisco, let's see what we can find." "What is that? A, uh, metal detector?" Lance asked and he sighed "Uh, essentially. Only instead of listening for metal objects, I'm listening for anything that emits a abnormal sound wave." Cisco said and I closed my eyes to use my powers to get a vision. "Joe!" Cisco said which interrupted my focus and I frowned "Yeah?" "I think we got something. Tachyons." Ciscos said and Captain Lance looked confused "Little bits of time travel." "You sure?" Joe asked and Captain Lance's coffee floated up "Pretty sure, yeah."Cisco said and we looked around back in the muddy ground. "Wait, hold, Cisco." Joe said as he dug the mud with a cloth and there was a foot or hand of some kind. "Please tell me that's not what I think it is." "Okay, that is definitely a hand." Captain Lance said and I felt sick to my stomach "Okay, see, I thought it was a foot, but a hand is just as bad. That is freaky." "That is proof, Cisco." Joe said and I just ran away from where we were and I threw up in the bushes. "I'll need to test it to be certain. I'm gonna grab my kit." I heard Cisco say and he came over to me "Hey Mia, are you alright?" He asked and I had tears in my eyes "No Cisco, I'm not if that is who we think it is then I don't know what to do." I told him and he just pulled me in a hug. We went back to the precinct and Captain Lance handed me a water, when we get back to Central City Cisco is going to take DNA from the body and mine to see if we have a match. "Cisco? You good?" Joe asked as we were about to leave and Cisco smiled "Oh, I'm good." He said and he had a small envelope "What's that?" I asked and he smirked "Nothing." He said and I frowned. We made our way back to Central City and stopped to get Ben and Millie, Barry and Caitlin met us at CCPD to talk about our discovery.

 We made our way back to Central City and stopped to get Ben and Millie, Barry and Caitlin met us at CCPD to talk about our discovery

"This isn't possible." Caitlin said and I just sat on a chair staring at the floor "Caitlin, I ran the DNA test twice. It's a perfect match. This body is the real Harrison Wells." Cisco said and I just couldn't believe the results of the DNA Test. "If this is Dr. Wells, then who have we been working for this whole time?" "Dr. McGee said that after the accident, Wells became a completely different person. It's because he is a different person." Barry said and I sighed "And that's not the most shocking part, Cisco ran a DNA test on Harrison Wells, this Harrison Wells and with my DNA and it's a match... Harrison Wells is my real father." I said and their eyes went wide.