Chapter 9- Race

I jolted awake, grasping at my chest. I felt the pain from the bullet wound... It hurt so bad. I screamed out, clawing at my chest, making marks. I unbuttoned my shirt.... but didn't touch my bra. Cold tears ran down my cheeks as I cried. My nails digging deep into my skin and cutting it. "NO, NO!" I screamed. 

Jack burst through the door, seeing that I clawed at my chest. He ran over and placed me on his lap. "Alex, Alex, Calm down... It was just a dream" He assured me, he grabbed my hands and lowered them. I sobbed into his shoulder, the pain slowly leaving my chest and melting away. 

"Jack, Is everything ok?" Rudy slowly opened the door and walked in, he saw me crying into Jack's shoulder. Jack waved his hand slowly, telling Rudy to leave, which he did, closing the door quietly. he rocked back and forth, humming softly in a soothing tone. "I won't let anything happen to you, Ok Alex"

I nodded, trying to talk through sobs. "I..... Don't wanna.... get Kidnapped.... and shot" I cried. 

-Time Skip-

Jack had finally managed to calm me down, we laid on the bed for about an hour. Blood stained my bra, as I buttoned up my shirt. " Do you wanna get something to eat?" Jack asked.

I nodded, not saying anything. Jack walked out the door and I followed, silently. Jerry and Rudy were in the living room, playing the Wii. I looked over, they were playing Super Smash Bros. Rudy was Dark Link, throwing the remote around like a madman. Trying to get a hit on Jerry... Who was Sonic the Hedgehog. I smiled, and Laughed.

"Your too slow!" Jerry taunted, Grabbing a special power orb to make Sonic... Super Sonic. 

"KO" The TV yelled, and Dark Link flew off the screen. 

"Come On Jerry!" Rudy Yelled, putting down the controller.

I walked over, picking it up. Jerry looked over and started a new round, I chose Shadow the Hedgehog, because I knew all of secrets. Once again, Jerry chose Sonic. 

The stage loaded in the Hyrule castle from Zelda. I hit the A button and launched a Chaos Spear, Sending Jerry back a few feet. "What?" He yelled.

Jack sat down next to me, Watching me play. He set down a plate of Biscuits. I grabbed a power orb and launched a Chaos Blast. 

"KO" The TV screamed. I looked over at Jerry, He looked stunned. I had just won.

Reaching for a Biscuit, I congratulated myself on a victory that Jerry never seen coming... and It didn't even last a minute. 

The Karate Dojo (Leo Howard/Jack Brewer FanFiction) [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें