chapter 19

Takya pov

Taylor texted me an asked me were was I an I I said I will be at the hotel but I know he mad but I don't care because I was with cameron he is my hero for coming to the movies tonight but me an cameron was just in the car but I was just staring at the road but cameron was going to say something

(Cameron=c takya=t )

C:takya we have been friends for a while but I wanted to know if you will go out with me

T:mmmm cameron you are a really nice guy I just broke up with Taylor an I still love him

C: but he have been treating you like shit for the pass couple of days I really want to be with you

T:I know but I love him no matter what  that's when we was at the hotel I ran out crying because I know all those things was true about Taylor an me I ran straight to my room an I start cutting an there was a knock on the door an I heard Taylor said his name I opened it he was standing there like a idiot saying alot of stuff that I was really not listening to I stopped him an kissed him but he saw the blood down my arm an tears coming down his arm an he said who did this to you I said you an cameron I walked him to the bed an I T9 him to sing me a song ..no body seems to get ya you feel all alone but listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone so baby don't cut baby don't cut you can do anything  but baby don't cut you may just feel that blade your friend but baby don't cut baby don't cut you can do anything just promise me you won't cut ..

With that song I felt much better I kissed Taylor I told him promise me don't let nothing happen to us he promised I was happier than ever than I started kissing him it started to get in tense ...