chapter 13

Taylor POVS I ran down stairs to find armani an I texted her an said meet me on the first floor she said k then i was waiting on her to come in the lobby an i saw her an nash there looking around an I yell yo over here then armani tapped Nash an said look there he is an they walk over to me armani : what's up Taylor : why is Takya breaking up with me an I don't remember nothing last night. armani tell him the story Taylor : I did all those things to her an we just started going out a week ago I am so up set I went back to Takya room I knocked on the door an I saw her an i said armani told me every thing that I did to you an I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart I didn't think that I will hurt a beautiful girl like you I am so sorry love . Takya no an she dumped me I can't believe that the love of my life the women that I want to marry dumped me Takya POV Taylor came an ran to my door an starting knocking like crazy an he said the most greatest thing ever to me an I just dumped him an I tried to not let tear run down my face i was then I heard another knock on my door it was carter I opened the he started talking about how it was his fault how he got him drunk...