Chapter 1 Apologize

"You didn't ACTUALLY do that!", the dark haired girl walked down the school hallway next to her bestfriend. Her eyes were widened in shock at what her friend had told her. "Yes I did!", her friend assured her another time. "Olivia I swear to god, if you're lying I'll kill you myself!" "But I kid you not, I grabbed Jason's butt", Olivia sighed longing "you should've felt it yourself Snowie." Snow shook her head in disbelief. Her best friend just told her that she kissed the hottest boy in school and grabbed his butt.
They were heading to their classroom at a quick pace, so Snow didn't see the boy she'd be running into. She was still too baffled by what Olivia had just told her that she just ran into him quite forcefully - the impact caused her to land on her bum while the boy stumbled back a few steps. Olivia stopped in her tracks to look and giggle at Snow sitting on the ground, dumbfounded. The boy offered her his hand to help her up but she just ignored it and pushed herself up. "Be more careful where you stand...", she hissed as she continued to head towards the classroom door. She heard the boy mumbling behind her back "... a sorry would've sufficed, bitch..." Snow was about to turn on her heel but her friend just grabbed her shoulder and pushed her into the classroom. Mr. Harrison was about to start the class when the two girls entered. He glared at them until they took their seats. As he checked the attendance Snow's interest got sparked "Morrison?", Mr. Harrison said but there was no answer. Of course it wasn't something out of the ordinary for her that students wouldn't attend class, but she's never heard that name before. She looked around to see more confused faces sitting in the chairs around her, telling her she wasn't the only one to notice the unusual name on the list. Mr. Harrison continued his list as the door creaked open and a brown curly head entered the classroom. Snow felt her face getting warmer in anger when she saw him. He was the boy she'd run into a few moments ago. He wore a grey hoodie with camouflage pants. His steps were heavy from the boots he wore and his brown eyes darted across the room in search for a place to sit. That was when Snow realised that they had landed on the empty seat next to her. "Please no...", she whispered quietly as he made his way to sit next to her. She smelled a wave of vanilla and forest as he plumped down onto the chair. The teacher looked at him, his eyebrows furrowed. "Morrison.", was the only answer that came from the boy. Snow watched him lean back in his chair so he could press his foot against the edge of the table while his other foot stabilized him on the ground. He turned to Snow and cocked an eyebrow "You're staring.", the girl realized that he was talking to her, blushed and shook her head to snap out of her thoughts. Oh god no, he's hot... She looked at her desk, embarrased and kinda shocked. This Morrison boy might be able to make Jason only the second place in the hottie ranking Snow and Olivia had put up. His brown gaze screamed for trouble while his soft dark locks seemed to invite Snow's fingers to run trough them. His smell was the hardest for her to handle. It was addicting, he smelled sweet but wild, promising adventure.
Snow just sat there, absorbed in her thoughts. She suddenly came back to earth and realized that Olivia was shaking her shoulders rather violently. "Goddamnit you're going to kill me." "You're finally back, I was starting to get worried!" She swatted Olivia's hands from her shoulders. Snow quickly packed in the stuff she hadn't used the whole lesson and as she stood up to leave, she froze. Morrison stood in the doorframe, an expecting look on his face. "What do you want?" Play it tough, he needs to learn his place, we got no time for stupid crushes. "An apology. Y'know.", he said. "What for?", Snow answered as she stepped forward. Of course she knew what for but that doesn't mean that he deserved it. He called her a bitch, so... "You might also expect it to rain bacon tomorrow or some shit?", she smirked while the corners of his mouth turned down into a frown. "You better be careful who you're pissing off." He reached into the pocket of his jacket to reveal a butterfly knife. Snow froze once more, her eyes widening as he pressed a button, the blade shot up and he extended his arm, the sharp tool pointing to her. She felt Olivia's nails dig into her arms as he took a step closer, the knife still pointing at them. Snow and Olivia backed away a step, then another and another. "Get out and shut the door as well as your mouth." He pointed at Olivia. She obeyed and ran to the door. As Snow heard the door close she focused on the knife and its wielder once again. She continued to walk backwards until her back hit the wall. He had scared her across the classroom and now she was trapped. Morrison continued his stride towards her. He inched closer, yet closer and as he stood directly infront of her he pushed his leg between her thighs. His knife jolted through the air and smashed into the wall only inches away from the girl's face. Morrison let it stick in there as he stared into the girls shock filled eyes. "Now... be a good girl and apologize." Snow was too scared to bark back at him, his voice like sweet posion in her ears. She gulped and looked down at his leg and felt him rub it against her womanhood through her panty. She felt a wierd sensation that could only be discribed with horny-scared. STOP IT BODY, THAT'S FUCKING MESSED UP, she screamed internally but before she could start to enjoy what her body craved for so badly she felt Morrison pull away. This gave her enough of her sainity back to process her situation "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?", she screamed at him just to be silenced by a hand over her mouth "Shut up or I'll make you." The girl glared at him. Her dark brown eyes glaring in anger as she tried to get the boy off of her "I want an apology that's it. I have all time in the world waiting for you to think about what you did.", he talked to her like one would talk to a stubborn child. The boy lifted his grasp on her as he heard mumbling behind his hand "I'm sorry..." The boy ruffled the top of her head and retrieved the knife from the wall "Good girl, that wasn't so bad now, was it?", he smiled at her - it was a geniue smile that lured her into a false sense of safety. As soon as he exited the classroom Snow collapsed. She hadn't felt so humiliated in a really long time and she was sure that this Morrison-fucker would pay for what he did to her.