Chapter 13 ♔ Hawaii Trip pt.2

Atmosphere POV:

My tired eyes flutter open to the harsh morning light piercing through the window of my hotel room. A groaning sound left my lips as I turned my back away from the window and hid my face underneath my comfy pillow.

I was hoping that I will be able to fall back asleep, but seeming how hard it was for me to do that last night, I highly doubt I would be able too again.

My phone started to chime causing my head to shot up from underneath the pillow. I tilted my head to the side and blankly stared at my buzzing phone.

"Who the heck is calling me at this hour?" I groaned underneath my breath, before snatching my phone from the nightstand.

My eyes widen in fear as I saw that Colby was requesting to FaceTime me, "Oh no." I mumbled to myself.

I nervously bit down on the bottom of my lip as unwanted emotions flowed through my veins. I couldn't bare talking to him at the moment after I had just broke my promise with him. I just can't put on an act and pretend I didn't just fuck him over with one of his good friends as well. But than again, I wanted to see his beautiful face and hear his voice, because I haven't since he left.

A sigh left my lips as I slide my thumb gently across the screen, "Hey!" I beamed with a fake smile on my face.

Even though Colby was in a dark room, I could still see his facial structures because of the dim lighting in his room. He had a giant smile plastered on his face which made my heart flutter.

"Hey!" He beamed back, "How have you been?" He asked.

"I have been good, what about you?" I asked as I cross my legs together.

"I'm doing great actually." He smiled as he ruffled his hair into a cute messy look.

"That's good." I whispered.

"So, how has Hawaii been?" He asked, causing a small frown to appear on my face.

My eyes fell to the white bedsheets, "Umm, it's been great." I mumbled, "Im just tired I guess, because we haven't really gotten a break from doing all this crazy activities." I faked laugh.

"Yeah, it's look like you guys are doing some cool stuff out there." He said, causing my eyes to flutter back to him, "It's like that over here too. Well expect, we almost died a couple of times." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Colby, you promised you guys would be safe." I sighed.

A small chuckle left his lips, "We are, Appna." He reassured me, "I kept that promise and I kept the other one as well." He added.

I eyed him, "What other promise?" I asked.

"The one where I stay faithful to you even if we aren't together." He answered.

My breath got caught in my throat when I heard that. I was praying that for once in my life that Colby would be fucking around with another girl, but I guess he really is changing. And now instead of him doing me wrong, I did him wrong. And I don't think I can not tell him about what happened. He deserves to know, just not right now.

A sigh left my lips, "Colby, I told you that you can see..."

He quickly caught me off, "Appna, like I told you before. I want you and only you. Like being here as taught me a lot in just this past week. And I realized I want to spend the rest of my life with someone that truly cares and loves me like I do for them. I want to go on adventures with them and see ever inch of this earth with them by my side. And you're that person. You're my person." He whispered the last comment.