Hestia:" aawwww, it hurts, it hurts"

Bell:" well, you and Enyo did come home wasted and passed out on booze"

Hestia and Bell talked for a bit before Bell invited Hestia out to help her relax since she's working so hard for her familia and the Zeus familia, Hestia then went to the bathhouse of the god's to freshen up as it was too crowded in the Zeus familia bath for the time being and Hestia went into discussion with the other goddesses there since they won't leave her alone about her meeting with Bell, over the short time, Bell was confused on being a Zeus familia member, and has already got a reputation stopping some misbehavior amongst adventurers, after Hestia had enough, she got ready for her date and meet up with Bell, however, the other goddesses followed and Bell was surrounded, as he and Hestia escaped, some Zeus familia member's helped them as they escaped, only after it was dark out.

Zeus familia member:" the gods are seriously stubborn"

Bell:" well, thank's any way for trying to help"

Zeus familia member:" hey, that's what family's for"

as they saw the moon on top of a building, they were relaxed, and in another part of the area, Merry is meeting Loki to talk about the crystal that the monster's in the 18th floor being identical to the ones that attacked in the festival, and to see if they have info of there own, after a descriptive topic, they decided to keep this from the guild until they have proof that they weren't involved, Mero and Enyo would go personally to talk to them to see if they should be concerned, but back in the Zeus familia, Rubieskale was ticked off as she knew what that woman was.

Anna:" was she"

Rubieskale:" yeah, she must be, even for an adventurer, monsters like that, it's impossible for a regular human"

as everyone turned in for the night, Bell thanked Mero for the knives and all Mero said was.

Mero:" repay me by not dying Bell, that's the only thing I ask, please don't disappoint"

Bell:"... I'll take good care of them"

the next day, Bell went into the dungeon and was fighting, however, he was asked to watch over and help some new member's in training get a feel for the dungeon, and as Bell was helping them, he found out about Soma's perfect wine, he felt off about it for some reason, so he took it to Enyo later on, she was usually someone who'd jump for wine, but this time, she had a serious expression on her.

Enyo:" Bell, Soma wine on the market are the failure's, so I was almost ecstatic about it early on, but then I learned it's not on market, but that wasn't the thing that bugged me, I saw the Soma familia driven to get it, desperate almost, and they did horrendous thing's to get there hand's on the wine, it drove them to madness, if wine cost me my family, I'll be happy never to drink it, Bell, the Soma familia is not a good familia, please, never taste their wine"

Bell:"... that bad... what about Lily"

Enyo:" I'm sure she's fine, hey, I'll be out for a bit, so if you need anything, ask now"

Bell:" I did want to know about the incident on the 18th floor"

Enyo:"... ask Zack and Merry about it when you get the chance, I'm off"

as she left, Bell went to train some more and when he was mentally training, he unlocked magic.

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

ST:689C-798B

EN:606C-783B