Chapter 5: 3:59

Rachel's POV:

      After school I got Kurt over since my dads were out of town they probably didn't care if he spent the night.
     When we got home to my house I threw my bag on the counter and grabbed a apple off the counter and headed up to my room, Kurt not far behind.
     We sat down on my bed and I began to cry while Kurt began to hug me comforting. I really did like Finn, I think I might've even loved him, but no one messes with Kurt.
      After watching The Notebook, Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Last Song and three tubs of ice cream later. I am done crying and am all calmed down Kurt asked me if I was all good. I simply shook my head yes and attempt to change the subject.

'' So, Kurt have you been talking to Blaine lately?"

'' Well yeah, but I don't really want to talk about him, okay?"

"Okay, I understand.'' I replied not really understanding that clearly.

    I picked up my phone only to see I had over 10 missed calls from Finn and I don't know how many messages too many too count. But of course I just simply ignored them all.
     I looked at the time and saw it was 11:45, so I told Kurt the time and went to do my nightly routine.
     When I returned Kurt had vanished. I assumed he went to the guest room to go to bed, so I went to the guest room to find him asleep.
I returned to my room, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

3:59am

    I awoke to something hitting my window, I tried to ignore it but just couldn't. I looked St the time on my phone and saw it was 3:59 am!! I walked over it my window and peered outside into the darkness. I couldn't make out any figure so I began to walk back to my bed.
    When I heard someone yell my name, I turned back around to see Finn holding his phone up to his face with his phone so I could make out his face.

''Come down here, we need to talk.''

    Ugh, seriously its like 4 am?! I thought as I slowly walked down the stairs.
     He was standing outside my door when I opened it.
     He went on and on about how sorry he was and all that but I will spare you the details and put it I not a short sentence.
     He's trying to make up for being a jackass to my best friend.

'' Finn leave now I don't care I am tired and want to go to bed. Now, goodnight.''

     He let out a sigh and before I could turn to go back into the house, he gives me a hug. I don't hug back but I just simply get out of his grip and walk into the house shutting the door behind me.    
     I slid down the back of the door too tired to go upstairs, so I decided I will just sleep downstairs. As I was just about asleep, yes by the door, I heard a whisper on the other end of the door.

''Goodnight, Love you Rach, ''

     That was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.