chapter 1: TRUTH

Hi friends I am so happy with your response .Please give your love to this book also like WE MEET AGAIN .I hope you will like the update .

Happy reading

Here daksh comes to anika's house to stauk her and anika getting scared after that he shows is face and kidnaps her from their.

On the other side truth was unfolding its hidden layers to shivaay .
Then shakti told him to give the loan file and 15 lakh cheque to anika.

That made his mind that might be possible daksh lied .

Later he went to soumya to confirm that how she knew anika was in daksh's room to which replied
Bade bhaiya anika didi us raat mere saath daksh bhaiya ke room mein soye the .Anika di toh puri raat soo bhi rahi paai who mujhse baate karti rahi mujhe better feel karne ke liy .

(big bro anika di was with me that night in daksh bhaiya's room.She couldn't even sleep as she talked with me whole night to make me feel better .)

The land under his feet was snatched at the moment .His heart felt like
His heart was going to burst from the pain .

He said those dreadful words to anika and yes his anika his love .
( yeah in this ff shivaay realised his love for anika before marriage only was going to confess other but devil name daksh ruined his dream proposal )

His wife whom didn't accept in front of the world till date.

His words rang in his mind like a nightmare he cannot even wake up to escape.
Anika s words rang in his ears like a bell . And his venomous replies too

He was going mad searching her in whole mansion but found nothing, when he saw sahil crying sitting near the pool site .

He was moving towards entrance to find anika .When he was stopped by Sahil where he asked him

Sahil- SSO have you seen my didi have been searching her and calling her since 2- 3 hours she is not even picking my calls.

Do you now where she went did she tell you. Usually she informs me before going out . What if something happened to my anika didi .

Shivaay - Dont worry sahil nothing will happen to your anika di I promise

Sahil still crying - pinky promise
Forwarding his pinky finger

Shivaay - pinky promise interlocking his pinky finger with his remember his moments with anika

Sahil go with Rudra ok I will bring your anika didi .

Sahil nodded

Shivaay was drowning with regret each passing second .EACH MINUTE was as long as ages without her and her forgiveness that is needed to be earned at any cost .

When he asked Khanna to track her phone and he found she was at her old house .

He went their to bring her but when he entered he found her broken phone and some unorganized things .