Prologue

Hi friends I have started this new short shivika  fanfiction I hope you like it

The story starts when Shivaay and Anika were arguing  about Tia being innocent  or fraud .

Anika- Shivaay aap samajh kyu nahi rahe hai tia apka pappu  bana rahi hai .
Aap mera vishvas  kyu nahi rahe hai .

(Shivaay why are you not understanding  Tia is making fool of yours , why don't you trust me)

Shivaay - really Anika, tumhe lagta hai ki agar baat Tia or tumhari hogi toh mein tumhe trust karunga  No never because  shivaay Singh oberoi ek galti  do baar nahi lagta.Agar baat tumhe ya Tia ko trust karne ki hogi toh mein tia par believe  karunga.

(Oh really Anika you think that it we talk of tia and you then I will trust you., NO never because  Shivaay Singh Oberoi does  not repeat his mistakes. If anywhere it comes to trust tia and you I will always trust tia .

Anika - are you talking  about  me ,will you please  enlighten  me what have I done to not to be trusted.

Shivaay - please Anika I didn't want  to talk to you  .

Anika - but i want to Shivaay. I want to know what is my mistake, what have I done, your accusing eyes are killing me. Please  tell  and she holds Shivaay’s arm.

Shivaay makes her leave his arm and said angrily  you did it and now becoming innocent . If I wouldn't have seen you that day I still could  have believed  you being the world's most innocent girl. But you are such a characterless girl.

Anika- are you in your senses Shivaay  what are you saying.
But why are you saying all these please  say today whatever  is in your heart I cannot  tolerate your accusing eyes more it kills me

Shivaay - and what about you and your actions 
Anika - that is what I am asking Shivaay  what actions tell me today just tell me she shouted 

Shivaay-tum bahauot giri hui ladki ho anika tumne mera bharosa toda hai
Anika tumne tumne ISS chat ke niche daksh ke saath ek raat guzari hai anika  aur uske  liy ek achi khasi  rakam li hai tumne pandhra lakh

(You are a low class girl you broke my trust you  slept with daksh  under this roof .and for that you took a good fee for it Anika ,fifteen lakhs)

Anika becomes shocked  at his statement.

He clapped his hands and said tum jesi  middle class ladki  ke liy toh bahout  jyada haina anika .

( this amount is much more than your kind of middle  class  girl right anika)

Anika cries at his statement
Anika- yeh kya keh  rahe hai aap Shivaay, kya sirf Itna  hi Jante hai aap mujhe .
(What are you saying Shivaay do you know me this much only)

Aapko main etni  giri hu lagti  hu
(You think I can stoop so low )

Apne mujhe  bahauot kuch kaha shivaay par mein chup  rahi par jo apne   aaj kaha hai na Shivaay apne tod diya hai mujhe.

(You brought pain and hurt me so many times Shivaay but i stayed quite but what you said today  you broke me Shivaay)

Khudari toh aap pehle hi chin chuke  the  ek izzat  thi toh bhi aaj nilaam  ho gai voh bhi mere khud ke pati ke hato.

( you snatched my self esteem first and now today you sold /took away my respect my soul ,that too from the hands of my own husband)

She said all this whole thing crying historically  at her fate

Shivaay- apna yeh acchai natak band karo  or ye kis pati ki baat kar rahi ho tumhara  or mera koi bhi Rishta  nahi ho sakta hai sivaay ek boss or employee   ka .

(Stop your drama of innocence and which husband are talking about. You and me cannot have any  relation and if there  is it's of a boss and employee )

Shivaay  was about to say more but Anika left the room as she was unable to listen  such venomous words his mouth.

Anika goes to her old house  but daksh  scare and kidnaps  her from their

I hope i didn't bore you and you enjoyed your reading time so please press the star button 🌟please Give your precious suggestions

Angel10002 😇