goodbye, you guys.

[ PLEASE READ ]

so.

another author's note.

this will probably be the last, anyways.

you see, i loved this book. it got me my most views. and god, am i grateful that you guys read it too. i just don't have any inspiration or liking to MyStreet as i used to. don't get me wrong, i still love aphmau and everything she does its just.. i don't think i can continue on writing this.

you all have made me incredibly happy along the way, and i'm sad to have it all end. recently my schedule has become harder and i'm finding new interests and inspirations. i'm so sorry. i don't think i can continue on.

i don't know where i was going with this, nor did i think i could keep up with making each chapter/episode exactly the same. it became hard. and i'm sorry i wasn't the best author, and only now when i have heavily improved i give this up. maybe one day i can, i just don't see that happening for a very long time.

HOWEVER

if one of you, or hell, any much of you want to continue this story, please pm me you will, credit this story, and by all means go for it.

thank you guys so much for being with me along this journey, and i'm sad to say goodbye. i'm sorry. i hope you understand this isn't easy for me either. thank you all for giving me the joy of writing this, and reaching 20K views. this means so much to me; and i can't apologize enough. i'm so sorry.

-- love you guys, ocean

King123810 has decided they would like to be someone who would continue this, so please check out their book if you wish to continue reading. im so sorry guys. the link to their book will be posted in the comments next to this. thank you King123810 for continuing it.

if you would like, any of you, to continue it i've no problem and i myself would love to see what you come up with. simply tell me first.