35. Dreaming and Decoding

I have worked and devised so many small hints- if you think you have found one of those hints, foreshadowings, plot holes, etc, please tell me! I'll love to hear about it!

____Amanda_____

"You are dead."

It had been a crazy place, she remembered. There were polka dots, flying objects crashing into each other, and strange creatures all living together, no, that was wrong. More than living together, it was more as if they were all jammed into one space, waiting for something to happen.

The radio flared and called over 'beings', some looked human, some looked like plants, and some looked like aliens from another planet.

And there were 'columns.'

As soon as Fiera headed over to these 'Death columns', there had been a flying, winged being that she couldn't help but compare to an angel. He was wearing a toga, with frisky blonde hair. The only difference that existed with an actual angel was that he was blue-skinned, with webbed toes and hands, and he was dripping something with dubious color.

As soon as the liquid dropped to the ground, it sizzled and evaporated, and the dirt on the floor disappeared as if it had touched acid. Fiera backed away nervously.

The man? Being? Whatever it was grinned and chuckled, then beeped out something.

"Um.. Excuse..me?"

She asked him tentatively, Fiera remembered she had been confused and scared of everything, and in her mind, she had hoped that the angel, being vaguely human-like, would be able to answer her questions. The way the man stood in front of the columns resembled that of a door keeper, and she had wanted him to explain where she was.

He touched her shoulder.

Fiera stepped back, but surprisingly, she wasn't harmed. Down to her muddy shoes, she was perfectly fine. Her hair stood up a little, as if protesting.

The being gestured towards her and then took her away.

And then Fiera met her.

The Goddess.

She wasn't pale-skinned and white-haired, divine looking as one could imagine. She did look divine, but she just wasn't the goddess Fiera envisioned. With honey colored tanned skin and frizzy, beautiful almond hair, she looked more like a Latino gal.

Beautiful, yes. Goddess... Well, maybe?

The goddess's face looked as if it was devoid of makeup, bare, but absolutely stunning. A halo of golden silk shined behind her face. A Latin American-buddha hybrid. Wearing a dress that looked like it came from one of those greek statues. And long flowery hippie pants, Fiera thought.

Yep. The goddess looked weird.

"Who are you?" That had been the first sentence that came out from her mouth.

The Goddess looked at Fiera, looked down at herself, then chuckled. In a flash, she had changed. Her Latin American hairdo turned into divine silvery long hair, her tanned skin turned light and pale white, with a twinge of blue on her lips. Her dress became simpler in design, with slim and simple shoulder straps, but the Greek feeling on the bottom half remained. The pants disappeared.

The lady smiled gently, looking just like the Goddess Fiera had envisioned.

Sadly, her dreams and expectations had already been crushed.

"Latino hippie." That had been her second sentence.

Fiera had regretted saying that immediately afterwards.