"He walked up to me he gone say some woah baby what's yo name? I say Robyn, and this nigga gone say a fine ass man like me deserve a fine ass woman like you and I couldn't even argue I almost gave him my panties he smelled so damn good." She locked the door.

"That sound like some stupid ass shit Tremaine would say." Lauren said making me laugh.

"Was it Trey?" I asked Robyn

"How y'all know him?" She asked

"He's best friends with Bryshere, Lauren's boyfriend and my soon to be husband." I say referring to Chris.

"That boy is too busy chasing these weak ass bitches Bey." Robyn replied

"And at the end of all of this he will be my husband." I say confidently, I couldn't get his smile out of my mind. His laugh, the way he smelled, his goofy faces. He was full of character, his only problem was he was a selfish ass player. I could fix that, I just had to figure out how.

"You leave me?" Chris asked, we were now laying on the blanket as Ella Mai Sauce played through the speakers. I had a smile on my face because though he hadn't given me the time of day in college I had him drooling over me now.

"No, just thinking about the asshole you were in college." I mumbled as I turned onto my side laying my head on his chest. His arms were folded behind his head.

"I was not an asshole I'm college."

"Do you not remember me trying to ask you out on so many occasions?" I asked, I threw my leg over him straddling his waist. I looked down at him placing my hands on his chest.

"How many times did you ask me out?" He asked confused, he sat up on his elbows with his eyebrows lifted.

"Bitch you gone stop staring and go talk to him?" Lauren asked nudging me toward him.

"I-I tried last time he said I wasn't his type." I walked back behind her and she huffed

"Beyonce you're everyone's type, go try again." She replied pulling me from behind her, she pushed me toward Chris and I accidentally bumped into him, he caught me before I hit the ground.

"Damn shorty you all good?" He asked chuckling as I stood up straight. "I'm Chris, what's yo name?" He asked

"Beyonce." I replied shyly

"Be careful you too damn pretty to be hitting the ground now." He smirked and I couldn't help but to blush, the fact that he was rude to me didn't even phase me anymore.

"Thank you, I was thinking-"

"Baby you ain't texting me back." Some girl said jumping on his back.

"Ion got my phone man get off me and stop callin me that shit." He hissed gently nudging the girl out of his space. "We had our time last night, move on bruh." He said aggressively making the girl tear up, it was like her crying didn't even phase him. "Bye." He said shooing her away, and she got away just like that. "Now what were you saying?" His aggressive expression turned into a flirtatious smile.

"I-I uhm I just was wondering what your major was in." I say quickly changing my mind on asking him out.

"Right now business, I might do marketing or something I don't know." He shrugged

I nodded, "I'll see you around." I say trying to get the fuck away from him.

"Damn, so I asked you if you knew English and then I scared you off because of the other girl?" He asked. "Damn so you really was feeling a nigga in college, crazy how ion even remember none of this."

"Mhm natural asshole." I replied making him laugh. We sat and talked about college all night, though not once did he apologize he found most of his behavior funny. I guess looking back on it now it was funny because I had basically turned into him, I wasn't scared to get involved with him because I was now a confident woman. I was so sure of myself unlike in college.

We drove back to my house in a comfortable silence, we listened to Tupac and Michael Jackson records on the drive back. Once we pulled into the driveway of my gorgeous ass house, he turned the car off like he was coming in.

 Once we pulled into the driveway of my gorgeous ass house, he turned the car off like he was coming in

"What you doing?" I asked

"Come on Bey we had a nice ass night." He said smacking his lips.

"We did, and I will see you at the office in the morning." I say getting out.

"Come on please?" He begged

"No, good night Christopher!" I shouted hearing him chuckle before I let myself in.

~~~~~~~

Serayah WILL be around a lot.

So be prepared.

And don't y'all curse me out either, y'all know y'all like to get mean when I get evil. 🙄