Hyunjin: Do I need to go to the family dinner?

Mrs. Lee: Yes, Mr. Hwang. Your father said you have to be there. It's important.

Hyunjin: Ok and please don't call me Mr. Hwang, Noona. You are Hyung's wife.

Mrs. Lee: It doesn't matter if I'm Minho's wife. I'm at work right now.

Hyunjin: it makes me uncomfortable.

Mrs. Lee: Ok I won't call you like that. But seriously you better go to that family dinner, he said he will kill you if you won't show up.

Hyunjin: I get it. What time is it now?

Mrs. Lee: It's 9 AM right now.

Hyunjin: Ok, call my driver. We are going to that meeting with Mr. Bang.

Mrs. Lee: I will do it immediately.

I looked at the schedule that Mrs. Lee left and I saw that it said. Family Dinner with Yang Family.

Hyunjin: Yang? Yang Seyeon?

~ Seyeon's POV ~

We arrived at the hospital a little bit later than we were supposed to. Jeongin went up to the nurse and ask for the room number.

Seyeon: Hi, Dad! How are you feeling today?

Mr. Yang: I feel a lot better than earlier.

Jeongin: We heard you are getting discharged today. Why? You should rest.

Mr. Yang: We are having today a family dinner.

Seyeon: Did something happen? We don't have a family dinner often.

Mr. Yang: You will find out later. You better show up... Grandma is coming too.

Seyeon: I will don't worry.

Jeongin: Noona, weren't you supposed to do something at the company?

Seyeon: Yeah I have to go. Being a temporary CEO is hard.

Mrs. Yang: And what will you do when you will become a CEO?

Seyeon: Dad said I will become a CEO, when I will get married I still have a lot of time. Gotta go! Bye!

Mrs. Yang: You didn't tell her did you?

Mr. Yang: I didn't.

I got into the car and my driver drove me to the company. When I arrived I got a phone call from Hyunjin.

Seyeon: You don't call me often. Did something happen?

Hyunjin: Did you know that our families today have dinner together?

Seyeon: What? My dad said it will only be us.

Hyunjin: Well, apparently not.

Seyeon: Our families never had dinner together.

Hyunjin: Is your dad sick?

Seyeon: He's better now. He is getting discharged from the hospital today maybe that's why.

Hyunjin: I'm not sure. And to be honest I'm a little bit worried.

Seyeon: Yeah me too. You never know what our parents will do.

~ Time Skip ~

Great, I'm late for the family dinner. If I will get out of there alive it will be a miracle. I was late since the meeting got a bit longer. When I got to the restaurant a woman that worked there took me to the room where the family dinner was. I went into the room.