✿ Everything Makes Sense [Final Chapter] ✿

The updates that I were supposed to give and the new book I've started made me busy for the past few days and I couldn't complete this narrative but here's the final entry for 'Soulful Distraction'. Cheers 💐

Part two of the Final Chapter

(Zoya's Perspective)

As the staff at ZoYa were looking in to the arrangements helping out Mr. and Mrs. Gill with their Christmas Bash and making our efforts turn successful, I found time for myself and Aditya as we moved towards the table that Arjun and Noor had already occupied.

They were smiling ear to ear looking at us proceeding towards them while I kept my grip on Aditya's hand tight. He smiled gazing at my sister and his younger brother as we took our seats at the table.

"Hi Arjun. Aap dono ne toh kuch khaaya bhi nahi hai! Yeh kaisi baat hui? Ek minute..."

I found out that Noor and Arjun haven't been served with the variety of sweet and savoury dishes that were being placed on every table by the waiters of the Hotel, around the chamber before the Christmas dinner. Only two finished glasses of lime juice were all they have had. I immediately called up a waiter to our table and placed a plate of Cashew Nuts, French Fries and Cheesy Bread sticks while making it a point to him that every table should be covered with the servings.

While Arjun and Noor had their own moment chatting everything and nothing and munching on the food, I was staring at the crowd at the other end of the hall, who has gathered towards the dance floor to shake a leg to the music.

"Ladies and Gentleman, Guys and girls! Join the dance floor to shake a leg with your loved one's and celebrate this Christmas season! Here we start with the mashup track of the year!"

The DJ announced through the speakers and that's when I noticed Noor grabbing Arjun with her towards the dance floor where many other youngsters have joined. Their dance looked very cute as Arjun didn't know the 'A' of dancing as I could assume through his dance skills and Noor being my smart sister, managed to teach him some steps soon and minutes later they were twirling around, laughing with each other.

I tried my best to avoid Aditya' gaze hardly as he would obviously invite me on stage for a dance as we have already shared our first dance after Aditya confessed that he loves me, just yesterday and as far as I know him and his tactics, he won't accept my refusal and just grab me towards the dance floor, just the way Noor took Arjun with herself for a dance.

Lost in my own thoughts, immediately I felt something cold on top of my hand and when I stared at my lap where my right hand was, I could see that Aditya has placed his hand above mine and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. 

I looked at him to see Aditya already staring at me with a soft smile grazing his handsome face and his head tilted. To be honest with myself, I was still confused about my own feelings regarding Aditya as it all came crashing on me when Aditya admitted his love but somewhere within myself, I have already accepted Aditya wholeheartedly.

The main issue being I was nervous to express my feelings, I was afraid that Aditya would get me wrong but here he was, smiling like always and not even a teeny bit upset over me. I felt at content.

Being aware of Aditya as the closest person to me since quite some time now and as my best friend, I have no doubt that Aditya would never leave me alone in my life ever but why wasn't I ready to speak up already is what made me feel odd about myself. I was quite pissed at the same time.