✿ The Heart Wants What It Wants ✿

Part one of the Final Chapter

(Aditya's Perspective)

"Chote, hum party mein aa toh gaye but where's the ZoYa staff? Tujhe kahi dikh raha hai kya?"

I asked Arjun while both of us took our seats near a table closer to the huge windows, inside the chamber of Mt. Hills Beach Hotel. It was almost 7'O clock and the ZoYa staff was supposed to arrive at the function by five pm in the evening as Noor said to Arjun but no one seemed to have arrived yet which made me quite pissed.

"Aap kahi Zoya Siddiqui ko toh nahi dhoond rahe haina bhai? Kyun ki woh toh bas vahi kadhi hai..."

Arjun nudged at my shoulder with a smirk and pointed near the musicians where I spotted Zoya, wearing the sari that I've gifted her. My happiness had no limits as I started smiling like a fool seeing her. Zoya's hair was beautifully cascading down her shoulders and I felt my heart thudding with each passing second as I waited for her to turn around so that I can clearly see her. She did a quick hand-shake with a guitarist and turned around and I knew I was gone case.

She has done a light touch of make-up which is contrasting compared to the kind of make-up other woman who were at the venue had done with themselves, which made Zoya stand out of the crowd in her unique way. She looked elegantly pretty and I couldn't help but feel glad that Zoya has worn the sari that I've gifted her, which in a way meant that she has accepted me whole-heartedly in her life, has't she? Arjun was staring at my face as if he is seeing me for the first time and I widened my eyes at him.

"What Arjun?"

"Nahi bhai, main bas dekh raha tha ki kya aap Zoya ko ghurna khatam kiya hai ki nahi, kyun ki if she sees you staring at her like this, she'd definitely feel uncomfortable"

I knew Arjun was correct and lowered my eyes and nodded my head silently. Few minutes passed by and the entire staff of Zoya entered through the main door and I slapped my forehead mentally. While Arjun and I were having our Lime drinks, Noor walked towards our table dressed in a White long dress looking sweet as always.

(Third Person's Perspective)

"Hi Aditya, Arjun. Aap dono ko aaye huve kaafi time hogaya hai kya? I'm sorry Arjun, hume phone check karne ka waqt hi nahi mila. Woh kya haina, yaha sab intazam dekhne keliye appi aur hume hi yaha waha jaana padha aur abhi abhi I just found free time for myself aur humne aap dono ko yaha dekha"

Arjun stood up, took Noor's hand and placed a light kiss and Aditya suddenly remembered that he needs to see Zoya as it has been some time since they arrived at the party. Adjusting his Navy Blue suit, Aditya got up from his chair and proceeded towards the couple.

"Noor, tumhari aapi abhi bhi busy hai kya? Use patha haina main aaj aane waale hoon? Unhone meri taraf aakh uta kar bhi nahi dekha yaar!"

Noor and Arjun widened their eyes surprisingly at Aditya's annoyance and burst in to laughter.

"Aap bhi na Aditya, appi se milne keliye bechain horahe hai! She had to talk with Mrs. Gill, the main host? Kya aapko woh dono vaha dikh raha hai?"