✿ Strange Issues ✿

(Noor's perspective)

Messenger: Hey tum logo ne lunch kiya kya? Zoya kya kar rahi hai? Is she shouting at you for being lazy? 😆

(Hey have you'll taken lunch? What is Zoya doing? Is she shouting at you for being lazy?)

Me: Hi, Lunch nahi kiya abhi tak aur aap appi ka mazak math udaiye 😠! Woh hum par bewajah nahi chillati. Woh... bas worried lagrahi hai. Aapko patha hi hoga akhir wajah kya hai 😉! Where are you now?

(Hi, we haven't taken lunch yet and don't make fun of my sister. She doesn't shout at me for no reason. She's... just looking worried. You might know the reason already! Where are you now?)

Messenger: Nahi karunga and I was just teasing you 😁 & of course Noor, isliye toh aaraha hoon. Paas me hi hoon par traffic bohot hai. Zoya ko galti se bhi hint mat dena OK? See you...

(I won't and I was just teasing you and of course Noor, that's why I'm coming. I'm near but there's too much traffic. Don't give any hint to Zoya by mistake OK? See you)

Me: Aapko Noor Siddiqui par vishwas nahi hai? 😮 Hum appi ko kuch nahi kahenge, hum aapko likhke dethe hai. See you soon

(You don't trust Noor Siddiqui? I'll not tell anything to my sister, I'll give that in writing to you. See you soon)

I smiled to myself placing my phone inside my jeans pocket and continued with work. 'If God wills everything will go well', I thought with hope.

(Third person's perspective)

Meanwhile Zoya sat down in a chair at a table at the corner of the chamber to check her iPad about the scheduling of the last two events for this year and finalize few changes by making few calls but strangely her mind was occupied with something else. To be precise about someone else. Zoya's eyes were glued to the images gallery which was displayed on the screen of her iPad which included many photographs of Aditya Hooda, her best friend and herself enjoying various moments together.

Their midnight Ice-cream date, lunch at Zoya's when Aditya and Zoya sang together, photos from Aditya's parents' Anniversary party, snaps from Rehaan and Soniya's Marriage Anniversary and lots more. Zoya had decided to check some floral decorations she had downloaded to her iPad last night by surfing the internet, when she came across their snaps all of a sudden.

It has been more than eight months since Aditya arrived from Paris and four months since he joined his job back but strangely unlike other days, she was missing him a lot today. Even Zoya was puzzled as to why she was missing Aditya this much. He had been away from ZoYa for every few days within a month after resuming his job and Zoya got used to not having her bestie around since the past six months were anyway spent without his presence but for Zoya, it has never felt this sad about Aditya's absence.

Zoya had two Christmas parties to organize before the year ends but her 'azeez dost' isn't around to lend a helping hand to her which made her angry every time she remembered Aditya's absence, thanks to his busy schedule this December. Aditya isn't just Aditya Hooda; he is in fact Pilot Aditya Hooda, who loved his job passionately. Zoya still remembers the day he shouted at her for making fun of his conduct of the Aeroplane in which she was supposed to travel with her Abbu to Mussoorie and which was saved from crashing during the first week Zoya met Aditya. He wasn't a guy to sit down and listen to anyone bullshitting his occupation which he loved with his life.

Aditya supported Zoya in managing events for a few months but as his term of taking up his Pilot examination came up, Aditya participated and passed the test and finally joined his Job back.