From Karate to Capoeira

~~~~~RECAP~~~~~

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,BEEP “

What is that incredibly annoying sound???.

Oh right, I got shot XD. Well I better open my  eyes at least.

When I finally opened my eyes I was greeted by a white room that looked like a hospital room. WHAT’S UP WITH HOSPITAL AND FREAKING WHITE ROOMS!!. I looked around me and tried to think what to do… JOEY!!!

“Where is he?!?!?!”  I yelled and a bunch of nurses came in trying to calm me down.

“JOEY!!!” I said calling him over and over again, just then I felt something pinch my arm and everything around me spined around me, then everything started to turn black, the last thing I saw was someone running thru the door, and maaaaaan he smelled delicious.

“Mate” I whispered

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

*JOEY’S POV*

After that interesting meeting with Ronnie’s family in which I learned all the fighting skills that have been taught to the alpha kids that went from karate to even capoeira, and may I add DAYUM, these alphas sure know how to be prepared, but it makes me glad because I know Ronnie can defend herself, cause we all know how hot is watching your mate fight, if you don’t let me tell you it is.

Returning to the present I’m with  Ronnie at the living room watching a movie when her parents came to the room.

“Excuse me kids, can we talk to you for a minute” said her mom.

“Sure mum, where to?” asked my beautiful mate.

“My office” said her dad.

We went thru  a lot of hallways till we reached a dark wood door that led to an incredibly big and well decorated office. Then Ronnie’s father asked us to sit and looked at me, only then I saw her brothers there. Uh oh, what did I do now???.

“ Don’t worry son, it looks like you’re waiting for me to rip your throat out” he said chuckling with Ronnie’s brothers.

“Guys” said my mate in a scolding manner.

“Hun, just tell them, just to clear all doubts” said her mom.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“We got a call from the Nocte Caelum pack” said her dad.

WAIT WHAT!?!?! That pack was the one Ari told me about, the one that captured her, the one she ran away from.

I think Ronnie’s dad saw my expression and asked me “Do you know why they called?”

“I have an idea, I just hope it’s the wrong one” I said thinking of them looking for Ari and trying to hurt her.

“They called because apparently their future alpha was on a tour looking for his mate a few months ago, and he was in Boston when his pack members stumbled upon a pack of rogues and they had a little incident with their future beta, and two rogues, resulting in an almost hurt to-be-beta, and a hurt rogue that apparently saved his life, so they took her to their camp infirmary and while the future alpha reached there they tried to keep her there” he explained before being interrupted by Ronnie “What do you mean tried?” she asked.