Part Ten

I wake up the next morning in his bed, Brent sound asleep. I sit up and go look for my phone, finding it on the night stand. I had 12 miss calls and 5 voicemails.  I start listing to them. "Arie..." Athena's
Voice sounding devastated. "Something has happened.. at Whispering Oaks.." my heart drops.. "I need you to get there soon as possible. I have clothes at Brent's house so I through on a black crop top and black shorts. And throw on my vans and as I make it down the stairs and down the drive way getting into the Range Rover. I look back at the house. "I'm so sorry Brent."  I said. I've never done anything like this.
    30 minutes or so pass as we pull into the cemetery. Travis has his own private mausoleum. Athena rushes to me. "Harlow.. please calm down. And just know what we are one top of this and we will find out who did it.." she said. "Did what?" I said as I am in full sprint to his mausoleum. I stop dead in my tracks as the police make way for me. The 12 foot tall building. With bright stained glass windows, triple locked doors. Was broken out and sprayed with paint.
    My hands curl into fist and tears stream down my face. I step into the large now open door and to see my couch I lay on and talk to him is all ripped and cushion burned. His pictures are smashed, they smashed the marble that Incased his casket. And they tried to burn the casket with magazines of me on the front. Along with every gift I ever left him.
    I become so weak that a police officer came up behind me as I was about to have one of my pass
Out spells. I turn to look at him and he was handsome. He had dark short hair, brown eyes. He was about 6'4 and tone and muscular. And I did the only thing I knew I could do. That was cry. I threw myself into his arms and cried. His arms encircled me. He puts a hand on the side of my head to
Try and console me. "It's okay babygirl." He said. "Well find them." I nod, understanding they will. Then, I felt it. I clenched his shirt and reluctantly let go. My entire body shifted and lights went out. "Medic!" Was the last thing I heard.

3 hours later.

I wake up in a hospital room, monitors beeping next to me. I look around the room and I see the police officer. His eyes closed and hands folded over his stomach. He looked peaceful. I smile. I quietly get out of bed and almost fall. But catch myself. I see a blanket next to him and I place it ontop of the officer and I find his name tag. "Officer Boudreaux" I smile. I look around the room and find my clothes. I rush to put them on before he wakes up. I get my bra, garter, stocking, and shorts on before he wakes up. I'm putting my shirt on when out of the corner of my eye I see he's awake. He's studying me. His brown eyes on my tattoo covered skin. I finish pulling my shirt down and turn to look at him.
     "I didn't wake you did i?" I asked him. "No," he said. With concern in his eyes. I nod and sit on the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked breaking the long silence. "Like shit." I said putting my head in my hands.
The doctor walks in before he could say anything else. "Ms. Sneaux" he started. "Is it okay if we do an exam on you? We have in our records that you were here almost 4 months ago for sexual assault and domestic violence.. we want to make sure your concussion went away. And any fractures you had are completely healed." I nodded. And the look in Officer Boudreaux's eyes said it all. "We will have a nurse come get you soon." With a smile the doctor walks out.
   There was a long silence. And I looked down. My back to him. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I flinched. "My name is Blake. By the way." Why does that name ring a bell I thought. "Can I ask you want happened?" I looked at him and I followed his gaze. He was looking at my side. The long scar. "My ex boyfriend.." I said. And my mind went to Brent. I looked around for my phone and finally found it. 78 missed calls from. Brent, Athena, And Jake. 3 voicemails from Brent. Tons of articles and pictures of me running to the mausoleum. Blake holding me while I'm crying. Me passed out and passing out in his arms.
       All of my fans started a trend #SaveHarlow #JusticeForHarlow I opened my twitter and made a statement. "I am well and leaving the hospital, thank you for all of the concerns and wishes. We are Hell's Angel Strong! And to who ever vandalized my brothers grave will surely be getting what's coming. " post.
   I look up at Blake and he's in disbelief. "You're Harlow.."
    "Yes, yes I am." I said. A bit taken aback.
The doctor comes in and tells me my results. And he gives me the okay to leave.  I text Brent to let him know I'm okay and I'm heading home. It's 3am and I'm tired. "Can you take me home?" I asked
Blake. "I'd call my assistant but i don't want to wake her up." He nodded yes very quickly. I pack up all my things and we head to his cruiser. I jump in the passenger seat and I give him directions to my house. I moved out of my apartment when the attack happened. So now I live in New Orleans. I live on 20 acres of land with a 10 foot wall around my property. Nothing gets in or out without me knowing.
    I pull out my phone and use a specific locked app on my phone to open the gate. And he drives in. The gate shutting automatic behind him. It only lets one car at a time unless I tell it otherwise. Blake pulls up to the front of the house and I get out. He gets out
To follow me. He walks with me to the door and he hands me his card and is trying to make small
Talk with me. I can tell he wants me to invite him inside. But I don't want to go there with him. "Hey can I put my cell number in your phone?" He asked. "Sure." I handed him my phone and he does so and hands it back. I save the number and put my phone in my back pocket. At this point I'm shaking and I don't want to go inside because then I'll be alone.
     "Do you want me to do a over look of the house.?" I nod. I open the door and he walks in "wait here by the door" he said. And he looks over all 8 rooms and 7. Bathrooms. He comes down the stairs "all clear!" He said as he walked up to me. He was very close and in my personal space. I was now looking up at him. I went to take a step back and he grabbed my hands.
    I looked at our hands and I looked back up at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I was so shocked that I put my hands on his chest to push away but his
Strong arms encircled me. He parted my lips with his and I started shutting down, I don't think he would hurt me, but we were alone, he was a head taller then me and 100 pounds heavier. He pushed me against the door and the door shut against my weight. Tears formed in my eyes as his hands touched my waist and my hips. He trailed
From my lips to my neck. And bit me. "Blake..." I said. Trying to hold back the shakes little voice. "I don't think we should-" he cut me off obviously not listening. "Don't worry, call it a return of favor." He said breathless. Trailing from my neck to my collarbone. He picks me up and pins me to the wall next to the door. My back hits the wall with a great
Force and it knocks the wind outta me. I'm gasping for air. I'm pushing him away. In full fledge panic mode.
     He runs to my kitchen and brings me back a drink. And while I'm drinking it. I realize it's Jack. He's basically pouring it down my throat. I feel my phone vibrate. I'm trying to push away the glass and in the middle of it all I answer the phone that's in my shorts. So whoever is on the other line. Knows what's going on.
     The glass is finally finished. And I'm Swaying. Tears still in my eyes. And Blake is watching me. He's drinking too. He's sitting across from me as I lay flat on the couch begging my eyes not to close. Blake comes over and hovers over me. I'm to weak to move. He starts kissing me again. He rubs my hip and plays with my belt loop. I turn my head away so he can't kiss me. And he pulls me off the couch and makes me kneel my face in the cushion. He's kissing the back of my neck and grabbing my hips. I let out a moan. And I feel his warmth on my back. I'm so drunk I forget who he is. All I know. Is that I like him kissing and grabbing me and I'm letting him.
     He's playing with the bottom of my shirt and trying to take it off me when he's jerked back. I try to turn to look to see who pulled him away from me and my vision is hazy. Two more people walk into the room and Brent comes into my fuzzy vision. "HEY! Brent!" I'm yelling at him and I don't even realize it. "He got her drunk!" He said to the other police officers. "It's all over her. And the floor!" He's getting madder and madder and I think it's the hottest thing in the world.
   I look Brent dead in the face "why aren't we together yet?" I asked him. And he looks at me horrified. "I've been wanting to be yours since you first walked into my shop!" I said. "We will talk later." He said. And talks to the cops.

     After the cops leave he picks me up and takes me to the master bedroom and undressed to help me
Take a shower. I'm all giggly and I grab him in his manhood. I start kissing his neck and jaw. I kiss his lips and I start rubbing him through his pants. "Arie." He takes a ragged breath obviously trying to not go there with me right now. "Baby you need
To take a shower." 
  I get really close to his ear and whisper "after you take me like you wanted to The first time we kissed." He goes ridged. His body is Pulsing he's shaking from controlling himself. He runs the hot water and puts me in it. The hot water starts to sober me up. It feels good in my back And legs. I'm really sleepy and all I want to do is sleep and cuddle. He pulls me out and wraps me in a warm towel. We lay on the bed and he pulls out his phone. And the first thing he sees is. "LA cop arrested for "date Rape"" he clicked on the article and it went on telling that Blake was trying to sleep with me for "clout." He wasn't gonna hurt me. But he got me drunk to persuade me more
Easily.  I feel his heart start to race and hearing the sound of his heart beat makes me fall asleep. "I love you Brent." Is what I whispered as I knocked
Out.