"You'll see." Brendon says and Mr. Davens laughs. "Do you know who I am? I have way more power than both of you. So no, you watch." Mr. Davens says as he continues to write. "Call my mom right now. Tell her how much of a dick you're being. And tell her to pick me and my boyfriend up." I say sternly and he rolls his eyes. "I'll do as I please. Was planning on it anyways." He says and I swear to god I heard him mumble "fruitcake" under his breathe. Brendon heard. Brendon slams his hands on the desk and Mr. Davens smirks. "Security will have you on your ass if you come near me. Mr. Urie. Don't test me." Mr. Davens says as he picks up the phone. Great.

"Mrs. Weekes? Hi yes, I have your son in my office. Yes he is in trouble actually. He was making out and being inappropriate with his uh, boyfriend in the hallway. Pda isn't allowed in this school. They both gave me a hard time about it, cussed me out, and are being just so disrespectful towards me. Yes I understand that. I've decided to suspend them both for 2 days since they refuse iss." Mr. Davens says and I stare at Brendon with wide eyes. He lied. Fucking dickhead. "Please don't call my dad because you already know my at home situation. I'm going home with Dallon if that's okay with his mother." Brendon says loud enough so she can hear. I smile.

Mr. Davens glares at Brendon and I smirk. "Are you sure it's okay? I can have his father come get him." Mr. Davens says while glaring at us. "Very well. I'll have them go and collect work and their stuff until you arrive. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." He says and hangs up. "Go get your stuff and get back immeidtaly. No making out in the halls either." He says with disgust and hands us slips and I snatch mine out of his hand and then walk over to Brendon and pull him in for a kiss and look at Mr. Davens with a smirk. "Being homophobic is gay." I say and grab Brendons hand and drag him out. Fuck that guy honestly.

"Can you believe the fucking audacity? He lied. And called us faggots. He should be fired!" Brendon hollers once we get into the hall and I stop and place my hands on his shoulders. "Love, hey it's okay. My mom will believe us and she'll make sure he's fired. What he did was fucked up and he won't get away with it. It'll be okay. I love you." I say while looking into his eyes the whole time. He calms down, untensing his shoulders and he nods. "Okay baby. I love you too okay? I'm sorry he did that." Brendon says and I grab his hand and start walking. "I'm sorry you're upset. I know you get mad easily. Just calm down I got you." I say and he smiles softly at me.

We got our stuff and by time we got back, my mom was here. She didn't look mad, just annoyed really. Brendon opens the door for me, and I smile at him as I step out, and thank him, my mom following behind me. "Can you boys explain?" She asks. "Mr. Davens was being homophobic. I've dealt with it before but I refused to let him treat Dallon like that. He called us faggots, said homosexuality wasn't tolerated here, and called Dallon a fruitcake under his breath all because we were kissing in the hallway when no one was around. So I kinda lost my cool but I refused to let him bully us." Brendon say and I blush. He's too sweet.

My mom explained that next time we need to handle it more maturely even though he's immature and that she'll be calling the school up. As I expected she would because this is ridiculous. When we got to the house, Brendon said he was gonna stay until school let out so his dad doesn't freak on him. Which is a good idea and I obviously agreed. At least I know he's safe here, I won't have to worry about if he's okay or not. I really hate his father, Brendon deserves so much better. It really makes me wonder who Brendon would be if he actually grew up in a stable household. I love him nonetheless, but he probably wouldn't be hurting so much and that's what I want for him.

Tomorrow I'm gonna ask my mom about him staying with us, I'm gonna tell her about what he goes through. I can't allow this to carry on. I can't stand by and watch him slowly be ripped apart by his own father. He deserves endless love. I know I can give that to him, I try to. I love him with all I am and I'm not even sure that it's enough as I'd hope. "Are you okay?" Brendon asks and I jump slightly, figuring I got lost in my thoughts as I turn to look at him. "Don't think too much, don't worry your pretty little head baby boy." Brendon says and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we laid on my bed.

"You know I love you right?" I say into his neck and I feel him nod with a chuckle. "Of course I do, and I love you tons more too. What's up? What're you worried about Dal?" He asks softly and I hum. I'm not sure what I was worried about but I had a bad feeling. "I just want you to know that is all. I really love you." I say and he pulls back a bit, grabbing my face to make me look into his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes are so warm, comforting. They make me feel, no they let me know, I'm at home. Brendon is home, I realized somewhere along our journey of a relationship. Brendon has always been home to me.

"I love you too baby. Always. You're mine, and I'm yours." He says and I couldn't help but blush, a smile forcing it's say into my face and he giggles. Brendon fucking Urie giggled. I only smiled wider as he pressed a kiss to my forehead and holds me tight against him. "God the things you do to me, Dal I swear to god." Brendon says with an airy laugh. "Please don't get a boner again." I joke and he laughs and playfully taps my shoulder. "Don't act so disappointed about it." He says and I look at him and playfully wink. "You think you're funny huh?" He counters and I nod. "Babe I'm hilarious if you ask me. Don't you think?" I ask while raising an eyebrow. "You're annoying is what you are." He says playfully, a smile on his face. He obviously didn't truly mean that.

"Oh I'm annoying now am I?" I ask and he nods. "Very much so." He says and I smirk. "Don't you dare do anything." He says and I smile softly. "I'm not doing anything." I say innocently and he gives me a look. "Yeah not yet I swear to god Dallon your mother is downstairs." He says and I laugh. "A gentleman now are we? Good thing is I have a bathroom and your name is written on it." I say and grab him through his pants. "You bastard." He hisses and I laugh loudly. "You were already h-" but he cut me off as he hurried off my bed, beelining for the door.

"Fuck you!" He says and I knew he didn't mean it in a harsh way. Sexually frustrated. "You would." I say as he opens the door, and he looks back at me and I wink. "You wait and see." He says and walks out. See the thing is, I don't think Brendon realizes what he does to me too.

Authors Note

So uh this exists

Please don't kill me okay I'm sorry for the chapters about to follow

This book is ending sooonnnn

Sorry:((

Hope you enjoyed

Thanks for reading♡♡

-E💕