12

(Dallons POV)

**suggestive scenes ahead, no smut but, heated kinky make out session**

I walked into school with the hope that Brendon would put this behind us like we usually do. The first two times we were good by time first period came around so I kinda have hope that it'll be the same this time. I don't wanna lose him over something so stupid. Like okay I got punched, I kinda started it by punching Zack first so like fair game. Brendon doesn't need to be controlling about it. Why does he need to protect me? I'm capable on my own. Soft boy with a bit of edge.

I walk over to our lockers and surely enough Brendon was leaning against his, looking smug. He completely ignored me so I decided I'll play that game too. I can be petty. Just he watch and see. I unlock my locker, and yank it open, harshly shoving my bookbag inside. I kinda just stood there, debating if I wanted to grab my books. I might throw them at him if I do. He's pissing me off like he doesn't need to be childish and ignore me. Brendon then proceeds to take out a cigarette and before he can light it, I knock it out of his hand swiftly. "What the fuck man?!" Brendon says and I roll my eyes.

"You shouldn't be smoking in school babe you know that. You never even smoke outside did school." I say and he glares at me. "Don't call me babe and I'll do what I want." He says and I step on the cigarette angrily, stomping 3 times before kicking it away. "Fuck you. Now you're gonna act like what we are is nothing?" I say while slamming my locker closed, anger and hurt building up in my chest. "Well since I'm so fucking controlling! Fuck that. All I wanted to do was protect you! And then you go out and act like me and expect me not to get mad when you know I don't even like me myself!" He hollers and I could feel everyone stop and stare at us. "I was protecting myself! He kept shoving me! I didn't fucking fight him!" I yell and Brendon crosses his arms.

"You hit him first. If you need help, walk away and find me. Let me get hit." He says and I glare at him. "When will you realize I'm protecting you! I don't want to see you like me, bruised up and beat all the time! I'm not being mean I just don't want you hurt! Because everyone in this goddamn school knows I can beat their ass, stop staring at him!" Brendon hollers at someone and all the anger melted from me. I didn't realize that's how he thought of it.

I stare at him sadly and he just stared back, an emotion on his face that I couldn't read. "I'm so sorry I don't know that's what you.." I trip off and he just softly nods his head. "Come here." He says and opens his arms and I step forward, accepting the hug. The bell rings and I go to pull away because ya know, class but Brendon only held me tighter. "Let's skip." He whispers and I shake my head. "I can't, B. My mom will kill me." I say and he runs his fingers through my hair. "I'll tell her it was my idea just, I wanna be with you." He says and I softly nod. "Okay, okay." I say and he presses a kiss to my forehead and let's me pull away, quickly grabbing my hand in his. "Your mom home?" He asks and I shake my head. "No, not till later tonight." I say and he nods. "Onward!" He yells and starts running and I laugh, running beside him, his hand still grasped in mine.

When we got to my house, I was kinda glad we skipped. Though I've been doing it a lot lately and I knew for a fact I wa gonna get grounded. Seems worth it as of right now so not complaining. "I'm really sorry you know. For yesterday. You're right I shouldn't be fighting." I say while dropping my coat onto my bed. "Does your nose hurt still?" He asks while walking towards me and immediately my stupid ass, got nervous because Brendons hot, and I stumbled backwards and almost fell. "Woah, hey you okay?" He asks while looking up at me and I swallow harshly and nod. He looked slightly confused and then suddenly he smirked, causing me to get even more flustered.

"Do I make you nervous Dally?" He asks lowly and I slowly nod. "A bit y..yeah you're like really hot and- oh!" I say when he grabs my hips, and presses his body against mine. "I'm hot? Baby boy have you seen yourself?" He asks and I just bite my bottom lip, unsure what to say. What was I supposed to say to that? He lightly presses me against the wall and I relax into his grip, letting him do what he wants, with reason of course. "Have you hm? You're sexy." He says and tugs at my hair, causing me to gasp lightly. "Brendon." I breathe out and he chuckles. "Is this okay?" He asks, his other hand falling down to grab my ass and I just nod.