Next day

Chaeyoung's POV
I just woke up from bed and to be honest that punch was really hard until now my stomach hurts.

I got up and did my morning routine but there is something bothering me..."should I just not get involved with y/n?? Should I avoid him?? What do I do?!?"

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard my mom shout from downstairs. "Chaeyoung!! Get going or you're gonna be late!" "Yes mom! I'll be down in a sec"

"So what should I do?? Me,Y/n and sana unnie usually meet up at the bus and since sana unnie knew what happened yesterday she might tell y/n that someone hurts me if I don't show up." I shook off my thoughts and just went to the bus station..

Timeskip

"Hmmm..weird usually they are already here at this time. They might miss the bus" I wondered since Its been awhile and they are both not to be found...

Well the bus is here soon I guess I'll go to school by myself.

Meanwhile (earlier)
Sana's POV
I woke up remembering what I said to y/n. "Goshhh..why would she mess with his life again".

I went to do my morning routine and texted
Y/n.

"Let's go to school earlier than usual..we need to talk about something."-sana

"Yeah..I think I know what that is" - Y/n

Timeskip
"Y/n!!" I shouted his name as I saw him approaching our spot under the tree it was pretty early so There isn't a lot if students yet.

"So what do we do?" Y/n asked and I can see that his eyes are red and puffy. He cried.

"Are you ok? Why are your eyes red?" I said approaching him and holding his shoulders.

"Nothing..some dust got in my eye thats all" He said obviously lying to me.

"You know that I know when you lie right? So what happened?" I said to him concern shown in my eyes and voice.

"I just remembered what happened between me and Jennie and I just sorta cried...Since I was just used as a dare or part of a game.."
He said looking down..Until now Jennie is still his weakness huh...

"Hey..come one don't think about it too much ok?? You don't need Jennie to be happy. Maybe she just isn't the right person for you. So cheer up please??" I asked the last part with a bit of my aegyo to make him feel better.

"Thanks Sana...I really don't know where I would be without you." Then he suddenly hugged me. It felt so warm and comfortable that I just hugged him back.

"You know what...I think today isn't a good time to talk about Jennie...let's just try to move on with the day ok?? We can talk what to do when you're ok and not hurting anymore" I said to him and walked past just to look back at him cutely.

"Well come on let's get inside." I said with a cute voice and He looked down blushing..

He walked past me and mumbled something that he thought I didn't hear. "Gosh..don't be so cute"

I just smiled at that little moment we had there.

Just as we were going to enter the school's entrance, I saw chaeyoung walk in.

I went towards her and said "Chae..stick by me always ok? Don't go alone and for a short time don't go near y/n. Not until we found out a way to deal with jennie ok? Since I know that she is the one who punched you."

She sighed and just nodded. "Ne..I understand unnie. You're just trying to protect me." She said like a child which I found a little cute.

"Of course you're one of the maknaes in twice And I'm an unnie so I need to protect you" O said to her acting like a big sister.

"Let's get to class now unnie..we might be late." She said to me and walked to class.

Sooo there is the updatee todayy. Dont know when will be the next update since next next week will be our exams so I need to study a bit. Also I updated today since It's been a good day just got my Chaeyoung PC and she looks so good💕 but yeahhh I hope you guys enjoy this and continue to support the book even if I'm a trash writer ^_^ hope you also enjoyed Y/n and sana's little moment hehehe but yeah thanks for all the support and I'll update soon byeeeeeee