A New School year

Y/n's POV
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
"Ughhh" I groaned as I hit my alarm so stop. I sat up from bed and rubbed my eyes to wake myself up a bit. I went to the bathroom to do my normal routine. I dried my hair and went to the closet to get my clothes for school today, luckily we don't need to wear uniforms unless we were instructed to.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey y/n, foods gonna be ready in a bit. Just wait a little" My mom said focusing on what she is cooking. "Ready for the new school year?" My mom added as she places the food on the table. "Uhmm yeh, I guess..." I'm still hungover summer it just felt like it was too short you know?

I finished eating and told my mom that I'll be off to school. I gave her a kiss at the cheek and left. I got out my earphones and listened to some music while walking to the bus stop which was a 30 minute walk from our house but its good to walk a little.

The wind blew softly, making me feel a light breeze. The sun started to shine which gave an amazing color to the sky. It was really calming and peaceful.

After walking a bit I finally reached the bus stop. When I arrived I saw a girl sitting there, she was wearing our school uniform. "Hmm I guess she is new since she doesn't know that we don't have to wear the uniform today."I thought to myself.

She has blonde short hair and just by looking at her looks a little small. "Cute." I said in my mind and sat on the opposite side of the seat.

I kept on stealing little glances on her while waiting for the bus. "Hmm..she looks familiar" I said in my mind.

After 5 minutes the bus arrived and The girl and I went inside.

Timeskip to school

I went straight to class since there is nothing to do in the first day. We usually just get our schedule and introduce outselves.

As I went inside, I saw some familiar faces. Some are my friends. "Y/n!" I hear my name being called by a familiar voice. I turned around and saw my bestfriend Sana. We are friends for a few years now. 3-4 years maybe? We became really close and treated each other as siblings.

"Hey Sana, how was your summer?" I said as we took a seat next to each other. "Hmm..it was fun but It lacked a little since we didn't hang out that much" she said while pouting a little. "Oh come on.We both know that we are both too lazy to leave our houses" I said and she just giggled and nodded.

"Goodmorning class, so today we have a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself" The teacher signaled the new student outside.

She then came inside. "Hi everyone my name is Son chaeyoung. Please take care of me"

That is all for this chapter. I'm gonna try my best and update often but who knows heheheh...hope you enjoy this and support twice and also my please give lots if love to my bias chaeng who I think is a very under rated member. Well thats all byeeeee