Oh no...

She went up to me and gave me a hard punch in the stomach.

"I'll let you out with a warning for now, But if you still hang out with them you're gonna regret it."

"Oh and I know you're wondering who I am. My name is........"
________________________________
Chaeyoung's POV
"My name is Jennie" she said with a smirk and before she left me in the bathroom she said one more thing.

"If someone finds out about this you will pay"
And then she left

I tried to sit up but the pain from her punch was holding me back.

Then I heard Sana unnie's voice.

"Chaeyoung-ahhh!! Aren't you done yet??" She said as she walked in and saw me laying on the ground crying and holding my stomach in pain.

"Yah!? Chaeyoung are you alright??? What happened to you??" She asked while checking on me

"It's nothing sana unnie...I'm fine" I said using all my strength to get up.

"Let's go home now" I said trying so hard to hide the pain.

We then went outside and walked home.

Sana's POV
Chaeyoung was taking a really long time so I decided to check on her.

While walking to the restroom, I saw Jennie got out with a smirk on her face..at that moment got a bad feeling that something bad happened.

"Chaeyoung-ahhh!! Aren't you done yet??" I asked before entering...then I saw her laying on the ground crying.

I realized at that moment that Jennie did this to her. She once again hurt another person and I already know the reason why she does this.

"Y/n needs to know about this" I said in my mind.

"Yah!? Chaeyoung are you alright??? What happened to you??" I asked even though I already know that she won't tell me what happened.

"It's nothing Sana unnie...I'm fine." She stood up trying so hard to hide the pain but I know how hard she punches.

I decided to not ask anymore and just walk home with her.

"Y/n will be furious about this..." I said worried and scared about what my bestfriend can do.

(Timeskip)
We finally got home and I went straight to my room to talk with Y/n even though I think I can picture his reaction already.

I called him up and waited for him to answer.
*Ring*
*Ring*
*Rin~*
(Bold-Y/n)
(Normal-sana)
"Hello sana? Have you gotten home already?"

"Uhmm Yeahh but there is something you need to know..."

"Ok...What is it?"

"It's Jennie"

AND THATS THE CHAPTERRR YEAH SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS ARE VERY SHORT BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND NO HATE FOR JENNIE I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE TO FILL THE ROLE HEHEH YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOY BYEEEEE..