(1) Unfaithful Desires (1)

I looked to her, letting a small smirk on my face. It's been forever since I had hooked up with a girl, so I just couldn't refuse the offer. But, as they come they go aswell and I was left alone in my small apartment, pacing back and forth while trying to figure out what to do. I could go to work, but I know that it was definetly way past work hours. I could also call Riza up and talk to her until I feel asleep, but I didn't know how I would be able to talk to her after what I had just done. Besides- we weren't even together anymore.

Alas, taking the not so responsible approach, as it was almost midnight and I had work the next morning, I took a few shots of alchohol and layed back onto my couch, watching tv. Nothing good was really on, so a boring romance would have to do. It was so boring to me that I passed out on the couch in the matter of a few minutes.

In my dreams I faced a challenge, which got me second guessing myself. It had been ages since Riza had broken up with me, so I don't know why it had me in a cold sweat and regrets by the time I woke up. She was there, on top of me, sleeping, and then she was in front of me protecting me from harm when I was useless. However, none of these got me until one. Maybe it was truth's way of kicking me in the face for cheating on her all that time ago. I had saw her laying on the ground, no signs of injuries, but dead. She held a picture frame in one hand, and her other hand over her heart. The picture was me and her, and her face was in pain, soft and red. She had been crying.

Thankfully, I woke up very soon with the bottle on the ground and the tv still on. I got up and shut the tv off and then went to throw the bottle out. But, something was off this time. This pain in my stomach, and slowness I felt. For the first time since she left me, I was full of guilt and this time-. This time I was ready to smarten up

I grabbed the keys to my car and drove to her house. You know, for being half drunk I surprisingly made it to her house without trouble. For a second, I wondered if it would come along wrong if I was drunk when I apologized- as if I didn't know what I was saying. With that thought, looking up at that house with the light dimly shining in the Windows, I didn't know if i really should go.

Maybe I would ruin her night.
But I already have. I've ruined my Angel's trust in me. But now, I thought there was no turning back. I got out of the car and walked up the steps, taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

This was it. It was time to see Riza again. And this time, hopefully, I will apologize and realize just how much she means to me. I closed my eyes softly and thought of the good times, the bad times-. Maybe she would remember these to when it comes to deciding if she would take me back.

I was not prepared for her to open her door with a frown on her face and a gun in her hand.

(Riza POV)

I was not happy to see him. After all this time of wishing for him to apologize to me, he comes right after I give up. I could tell he had been drinking, and that he had a girl with him not to long ago by the marks on his neck. Maybe he was going to tell me about some story with another girl.

"Look Riza, I'm sorry," he said softly. I bit my lip. Here it comes, the whole can you forgive me speech. But to my surprise, it was alot more straight forward than in the shows.

"Being honest, during the last while I wasn't really thinking of you. But, it wasn't until I woke up I realized why I hadn't of. I wasn't being myself, I was drinking all the time, and i never really had the time to think for myself. Now, though, I realized that I need to man up."

I nodded. He had at least one thing right. I put down the gun and saw him ease down rather than keep tensed. He actually thought I was going to shoot him.

"So I came here, after realizing how much I was missing out on thanks to my foolish ways. I need you back with me. I need you to save me from this fall, Riza, before I'm too far gone and never come back."

I sighed "come in, take a seat. You need to stop acting emotional. It's not meant for you"

He nodded and sat down on one of the chairs. I surprised him, though, by hugging him then going to sit in my own chair "Mustang, I agree you need to smarten up" I told him "but I can't be the one to do it for you. Come back when you're done drinking, done being depressed and done hooking up. Then, maybe, I will let you back into my life. But, for now it's a no. You can stay for the night on the couch, though, I don't want you out driving,"

(Roys POV)

It was like being stabbed. But, I knew she was right. Even as I fell asleep on that couch, I thought about how I had betrayed her. Never again, I thought, never again will I do that.

When I woke up in the morning i was tired. There was a sticky note on my face aswell. I read it "you weren't looking well before I left so I called you in. Take it easy on the way home, Roy, I can't have you dieing just yet" i forced myself to smile as I got up. Maybe this wouldn't be impossible.

With a new found hope I went home as fast as possible and started to clean up. Breaking old habits would be hard, but now that I know she doesn't want me dead, maybe I can do this.

One day, Riza Hawkeye, you will be mine again. Just you wait.