Chapter 1

*In The Future Were The Main Characters Heroes, Hira Is a Stay at home Mother With 2 Lovely Children Named Ziro & Zira (Which Hira Name Her Daughter After The Evil Lioness Who Sacrifice Herself For Hira & Hiro's Safety), Cody Is Now Working As a Writer of a Book He Made Himself So He Hardly Ever Spends Time With His Wife & Children Since Hira Doesn't Want To Fail as a Mother To Her Beloved Son & Daughter (Again) She Decided to Not Get a Job Herself so She can Spend Her Time With Her Son & Daughter, Hiroko Is Now a Queen of Emodial (But The Whole Worlds of Earth, Movieland & Gameland Merged Into One Due to The Owner of the Sparks Seeing How Close Hira, Hiroko & Their Now Husbands Are When Spencer Was Finally Defeated) With Her Husband Diego Which He's a King of Emodial Now They Have 3 Kids, Triplets Like Shrek & Fiona, Hiroko & Diego Have Two Daughters Name Ella & Ika (Like Hiroko's Real Name, Ellaika) And a Son Named Adrian (He Doesn't Like His Name at All, So Diego & Hiroko Changed His Name To Agel, Which He Likes Better Then Adrian), Halo & Liona Now Work At a Café Which They Opened Together Called "Halo & Liona's Sweet Meals Café" Liona Was Pregnant With Halo's Child But They Adopted 1 Kid So That Their Unborn Baby Wouldn't Be Alone Who They Name Her Estelle Duman, Hiro & Damrie Ruled Somewhere Across DunBroch Together With Their Daughters (Who are Both Princesses), Mia & Riro. Mia Hamada Is The Oldest Sister While Riro Hamada Is The Youngest Sister & The Youngest Daughter of Hiro and Damrie Hamada, Tadashi & Honey Lemon Work At SFIT Together as Teachers With Their Son Who Graduated Early at Age 13 (Just Like How Hiro Did), Their Son Name is Austin Hamada And He's Currently Their Only Son, Austin Isn't Interest in College Just Like How Hiro Was When He Was Austin's Age. Tadashi & Honey Lemon Forced Austin To Attend SFIT Because They Didn't Want Him To Be Like Hiro Who's Also His Uncle. Austin Is Jealous of His Cousin Riro Because She Has a Big Sister While He Doesn't, Benson & Fluttershy Were Working At The Animal Shelter Now Since They Love Animals & Helping Animals So They Opened Their Own Animal Shelter Together Although They Work At the Animal Shelter Together They Hardly Ever Had Time For Their Daughter, Lillie Anemia Shy Simbers so Lillie Just Been Raised By Her Aunt, Kristen Simbers (Benson's Adoptive Older Sister) Kristen Didn't Like How Benson & Fluttershy Didn't Raised Lillie Enough for Her to Stay With Them, Benny & Daisy Owned a Restaurant Called "Robinson & Remers' Pizza Place" Unlike Benson & Fluttershy They Spend Time With Their Son, Gabriel Robinson (Cousin of Wilbur Robinson) Daisy Is Currently Pregnant with Benny's Child Again and Gabriel Will One Day Be a Big Brother, The Doctor Said That The Baby Is Going to be a Boy, Which They Named Him Before He's Born Called Gabriel Robinson Jr. (Or Gabriel Jr.) After Their Firstborn Son Gabriel Which Gabriel Is Happy About., Cara is Currently is In College With Austin & Gumball & Darwin (Her Adoptive Older Brothers), Penny & Carrie (Gumball's Girlfriend, Penny & Darwin's Girlfriend, Carrie) Though She Hasn't Found a Right Boy Yet Though She Met a Guy Named Luke Christian Which She Befriends With, Though Gumball Is Being Overprotective To Her About Finding a Right Boyfriend, Rara Still Is Friends With Cara Even Though They Aren't Sisters Anymore They Still Are Friends Which Is Unlike Benny & His Former Twin Sister, Star & Marco Are Working At Far Far Away Castle With Their Daughter Christy Diaz (She Has Half of Star's Personality & Half of Marco's Personality Such as She's Into Monster Fighting & Karate), Star Is Currently Pregnant with Marco's Child again, The Doctor Says Its a Boy Which Marco Thinks That Its Going to be a Girl Again Because of Mariposa Being Born as a Girl Instead of a Boy Causes Marco to Not Trust of What The Doctor has Said., Speaking of Mariposa, She And Meteora Are Now In High School And She's Happy About Star Being Pregnant again, She Hopes That Its a Girl Again While Meteora Thinks That Its Going to be a Boy*
*Anyways Back to Hira & Cody*
Ziro:Mom! Is Dad Coming Home For Dinner?
Hira:He Said That He Can't Because of His Story's Fans That Are Eager For His Upcoming Book Coming
Zira:Daddy Doesn't Love Us
Hira:No, No Sweetie He Does, It Just That Daddy is Very Busy With His Job as the Author He Doesn't Want Us To Be Homeless, He Is Just Not Being The Daddy That I Knew When We Were Your Age
*Ziro & Zira Were 14 Years Old, Which Is What Hira, Hiroko, Cody & Diego Were*
Ziro:How was Dad In Bed?
Zira:*Smacks Ziro in The Arm* Bad Ziro!
Ziro:Ow! It Was a Joke
Riro:That Didn't Sound Like a Joke To Me
Ella & Ika:Yeah! Bad Ziro!
Agel:I Agree Ziro Bad!
Ziro:Ugh!, Why Can't I Have My Own Friends Mom! I Have To Share Friends With Zira!
Hira:Well Your Father Says That Twins Have to Share Everything Including Friends
Ziro:Ugh! Dad Never Comes To Us!
Hira:Ziro!
Zira & Her Friends:Bad Ziro!
Hira:Hmm How About a Story
Zira & Her Friends (Except Agel):Eee!
Ziro:another one, seriously
Hira:How About I Tell You a Story About When Me, Your Father *To Agel & His Sisters* Your Mother & Father *To Riro* And Your Father Met Pooh Bear, Rabbit, Tigger, Eeyore, Owl, Kanga, Roo, And Piglet Which This Story Is About Piglet
Ziro:He's a Baby Pig?
Hira:Well Yes, But He's Not a Kid
Ziro:Oh D- D- D- Dear *Sarcastic*
Zira & Her Friends:Bad Ziro!
Ziro:STOP SAYING BAD ZIRO!
Hira:he got that from me didn't he?
*Hira Begins Her Story But Then a Strike Came & Ziro Was Sent Inside her Flashback Story*
Ziro:AHH! Mom? Zira? Riro? Ella? Ika? Agel? Anybody?!?!
*Ziro Then Saw Woody & Ydoow*
Ziro:Woody? Ydoow?

Chapter 1 Ended.