Chapter 17: Bliss

Start from the beginning

She shrugged, "Oh nothing. I guess you had fun?" She asked, pointing to my newly made hickey. I covered it with my hand as I blushed beet red. "Whatever Haylee."

I sat on the couch as Haylee started taking to me animatedly about a date she went on with Jace. Then my phone beeped obnoxiously.

1 new text message

Lee <3

Lee: Thanks for leaving me sexually frustrated :(

Me: Haha, you started it. I just didn't finish it.

Lee: Next time I'll take you right there.

Me: *Gasp* Lee! I don't want my first time to be in a car!

Lee: Point taken. ;)

Me: Whatever, I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow.

Lee: Not if I see you first ;))

Me: -_-

Lee: <3 Sweet dreams. Dream about me, love.

I decided to not reply after that cause I was tired. But I blushed red like a tomato after reading that message.

She wanted me to dream about her!

After Haylee was finished talking, I trudged my way upstairs and went in my room only to discover a sleeping Rhain.

Awe, she waited up for me.

I stripped out of my clothes and put on a big T-shirt and climbed in the bed with my little cupcake. As I entered the bed, she rolled over and opened her eyes a little. "Where's Rylee?" She questioned cutely. I smiled at my adorable sister "She went home. She'll come tomorrow okay?" I reassured her.

She nodded and snuggled her head into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. What would I do without this angel? I kissed her forehead as I was succumbed by darkness.

I woke up and Rhain's foot was in my face. A swear this child is the world's worst sleeper. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I took a shower, I put on some skinny jeans, a T-shirt and my converse. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and applied lip gloss. It was my lazy day. I didn't like Tuesdays. Who am I kidding? I only like Fridays. I ran to my drawer and pulled out the ring, bracelet and necklace Lee got me and put them on.

I went downstairs to get breakfast when dad asked "Do we not say good morning anymore?" I groaned. "Good morning." I mumbled annoyed.

Can't I seriously get a break?

"How was your date?" He pressed. "Good." I mumbled, eating as fast as possible so I could leave.

"Where did you get that from?" Dad questioned, pointing to my neck.

Oh my gosh, dad lay off the questions!

"Lee bought me it." I said nonchalantly.

"I'm not talking about that." Dad said sternly.

Oh shit! The hickey! Thanks alot Lee!

Mom sensed my uneasiness and changed the subject.

"Honey, can you pick up Rhain from school today? Your father and I are busy today." Mom asked.

"But mom! I have plans." Haylee whined. "I need the car."

I laughed, "It's okay. Lee can carry me to pick her up." Haylee's face brightened up. "Good! Everyone's happy." She cheered.

After breakfast, Haylee and I went outside after dad mumbled that he wasn't finished talking to me. I'm seventeen years old! I can do whatever I want!

I stopped in mid stride when I looked up and saw Lee texting away on her phone without a care on the world. She was in front of her motorcycle. She was in her signature leather jacket with khaki pants her combat boots. She looked flawless. Her hair was growing out again and it fell to the sides of her face, almost touching her shoulders but she covered most of it in a beanie. Her pink, full lips were pulled up in a smirk as she stared at her phone.

She looked up at me, the same time as my phone vibrated. I smiled a shy smile and glanced at Haylee who wiggled her eyebrows at me after waving at Lee. When I approached Lee, I asked "What are you doing here?"

She narrowed her ocean blue eyes at me "How are you Rylee? I'm fine thanks for asking." She replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. She pulled me into a bone crushing hug as she whispered "I'm carrying my girlfriend to school." I hid my face in her neck "You almost got me in trouble, Lee." I mumbled into her neck. I felt the shiver that ran down her spine.

I have an effect on her. Go Belle!

"How? What did I do?" She asked, curiously. "Dad saw the hickey." I said with a sigh. She chuckled "But it was totally worth it, right?" She said as she kissed my hickey. "Noooo!" I whined. "Dad's going to give me the talk when I get home." I said with a laugh. She kissed my forehead. "Let's go."

The drive to school was exhilarating. The wind blew through my hair and I got to hold Lee all the way to school.

We went in the parking lot and you could actually hear everyone whispering. Lee got off first then helped me get off the bike. She saw everyone staring at us with curious eyes so she whispered in my ears, "Let them know that you're of limits and that your mine."

I didn't know what she meant by that but when she connected her lips to mine, I could literally hear the gasps from different students. I even heard one girl ask "She was gay?!"

When we parted, she growled softly in my ear. "MINE."

I wrapped my arms around her body and buried my face in her chest. I could feel the vibration of her chest when she laughed. "Are you okay, babe? She asked.

She called me babe! The nicknames again! Ahh.

"Yeah." I mumbled into her chest.

"Well you better be, because you just came out to your whole school." She said as her kissed my hair.

"I know." I whispered.

I know.