"Nonsense! You look gorgeous!" Jae Kyung piped in.

"I'll take a picture first!" Irene then interjected.

"What is this? A prom?! You'll be with me the whole freaking night, and you'll definitely see my face more often so save that picture taking."

Kazzandra walked towards the door to stop Irene from getting the camera but she just pulled her back. "Wait up! We need a grand entrance."

The rest of the ladies roll their eyes as Leanne opened the door for them. Grand entrance? Who would need that when there's just few people waiting for them?

"The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza." It was Seungkwan's voice that greeted them when they moved out the room. It seems like him and Mingyu is up their bickering game again. Kazzandra doesn't know if those two have unsaid hatred or they're just both born to piss and tease each other off..

The others seem to be used to the two, as they did their own business not fully aware that they are ready. She hasn't seen the Seungkwan and Mingyu angry.

"And I want the ladies' opinion. Not yours" Seungkwan gestures to them. "So Kazzandra, how to I look tonight?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me with a pizza in hand making her laugh. Then she just showed him thumbs up. "Great as ever!"

He's wearing black tux with a black bowtie. And it seems like he's been so hungry that he's happily munching on a pizza, not scared to mess up his attire. Typical Boo Seungkwan.

"You too looked good as ever! Now you're really up for a certain thrown!" Irene smacks him with her clutch bag as she laughs next to her.

Joshua appears from his room, adjusting his cuff links. He stops when he saw her. The other ladies gushed at the reaction they got from Joshua Hong. "We did a great job, ladies." Leanne said in a soft giggle.

Joshua walks closer and grabs her waist "You look beautiful, but I like you better without make-up and just on your casual attire." He whispers.

"Ditto. I think red isn't my color." Kazzandra told him and he laughs. "I like it."

And that didn't go unheard when Irene joined the conversation. "See? He likes it!" She said giving Kazzandra a pointed look.

"All right Guys! Let's get this show on the road!" Seungkwan yells finishing his last slice of pizza. Kazzandra doesn't know if he's being too excited or he's just being his normal self.

Taerin, Leanne and Jae Kyung elegantly led them out; Taerin Leanne, Jae Kyung and Irene showing there curves wearing Irene's own masterpieces.